have I synned much?

mousey141

or is this perfectly acceptable

40g fruit and fibre skimmed milk
2 brown bread with low fat spread
Ainsley Harriott cup of minestrone soup
(fat 0.4g, saturated 0.2g sodium 520mg, carbs 18.1sugar 2.9, protein 1.5)
Two alpen light bars
1 banana
1 Muller light
plate of veggies, grilled chicken breast

Can I scoff more?!

Assuming you are on EE

40g fruit and fibre skimmed milk - (35g is a heB of fruit and fibre) (semi skimmed 250ml = heA)
2 brown bread with low fat spread - need to syn bread if your on EE - approx 6 for bread, and not sure on the spread, probably 4-5 depending how generous you were)
Ainsley Harriott cup of minestrone soup
(fat 0.4g, saturated 0.2g sodium 520mg, carbs 18.1sugar 2.9, protein 1.5) 4 syns each
Two alpen light bars 6 syns
1 banana free
1 Muller light free
plate of veggies, grilled chicken breast free

Thank you so much. I see the soup and bread option at lunch will have to go! I've stocked up on other stuff so will find another option. Thank you again.

you need more fruit & Veg - 1/3rd of each meal. It will stop you eating as many syns for one thing.

you can have soup for lunch - it just needs to be homemade using no oil & its free.

So, a good extra easy day might be

fruit & fibre (35g is a HEB) with SS milk (250mls HEA), or a fat free yog (this saves your HEA for millk in tea or coffee), and couple of pieces of fruit.

Snack on carrot sticks, or fruit, or any other veg you fancy & like raw (only cos its easier than cooking them, you can eat cooked veg too obviously!)

Lunch: Pasta salad with tuna - make sure its 1/3rd superfree and that the tuna is not canned in oil. You can add some ex light mayo (0.5 syn per tablespoon)

Dinner: Chicken, veggies, potatoes

Back