HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT

I guys today I took pictures
Of myself in under wear ! Which were gross and I'm determined to lose weight from good this time. I wanted your opinions on if I should join WW SW or just use my fitness pal ? Any suggestions ?? Or advice.
I have 4 stone to lose
:-(

miss jasmine mills said:
I guys today I took pictures
Of myself in under wear ! Which were gross and I'm determined to lose weight from good this time. I wanted your opinions on if I should join WW SW or just use my fitness pal ? Any suggestions ?? Or advice.
I have 4 stone to lose
:-(

Hi my name is Dina !!! I started exercising about 2 weeks dent join any sliming club !!!! What I'm doing is heating healthy !!!! I got to loose about 4 stones to !!! I got an app of Paul mackena !!!! Where I listen every day , and u will start feeling different !!!! One thing he says is to love you body the way they are !!! Coos is that body Ho will get in shape and give you the wanted body u always wanted ... Love you self get the app to get motivated !!!! Ad m as a friend and we can motivate each other!!! In knew in this app so I don't know how he works properly !!!! Good luck and love u self ...:)
Of to my cross machine xx

Hi my name is Dina !!! I started exercising about 2 weeks dent join any sliming club !!!! What I'm doing is heating healthy !!!! I got to loose about 4 stones to !!! I got an app of Paul mackena !!!! Where I listen every day , and u will start feeling different !!!! One thing he says is to love you body the way they are !!! Coos is that body Ho will get in shape and give you the wanted body u always wanted ... Love you self get the app to get motivated !!!! Ad m as a friend and we can motivate each other!!! In knew in this app so I don't know how he works properly !!!! Good luck and love u self ...:)
Of to my cross machine xx
Dina - why so many ! - they make for very hard reading....

Baby_Cakes said:
Dina - why so many ! - they make for very hard reading....

Im really over weight !!!! My weight is at 3 figures at the moment !!! I'm working really hard to get down to my normal weight ... I know is going take time and lots of hard work !!! But if I don't give up next year by this time I will be feeling mutts better !!!

I'm sure you can do it without joining anything. Last time I dropped weight I did it by cutting out major amounts of fat, switching to water and tea instead of alcohol or soda and walking more. Give those things a try first before spending any money. Maybe when you stall switching to a gym or group would be the boost you need.

Join slimming world you will get the support of others who will help you and advise you how to lose it and keep u on track, it's ok saying do it yourself but not everyone knows how too?

Back