have to stop :-(

so so hopefull

i have had to quit tfr from today due to money issues. i am really sad about this and have cried all day. i have 2 and a half stone to lose to get to goal and im devastated. x x

oh no thats terrible news i'm absolutely gutted for you :( , i hope you can find a way somehow to keep going

Aww hon I'm so sorry to hear that :( I don't really have that issue as I live on my own so LT is cheaper for me than food!

Switch to calorie counting so you can continue losing with whatever food you do have to eat and remember to try an refeed so you don't gain a load of glycogen.

Good luck with the remainder, am sure you'll do great x

until my husband gets back to work i am gonna just have to try and maintain for about 3 weeks i hope and then start again, i just feel that because it wasnt planned that im gonna go over board. i have some maintanance products aand a few tfr shakes so will use thes and have brought chicken and salad stuff for in between. x x

i am refeeding to the strictest letter lol x x

Sorry to hear that Sosohopefull, I do hope you can get back to 100% when your hubby's back. x

Stay hopeful sosohopeful! It's tough times and you have done so well so far. All the best on whatever you decide..you know where we are for some support! X Stay strong.

So sorry to hear that :( Was just going to suggest Exante, at £25 a week. It works exactly the same way, although cals are ever so slightly higher at 600 a day for the 3 packs. Personally for me (even with a hubby and 2 children), Lipotrim is less than I'd spend each week on food, and junk just for myself! I think £25-£36 a week for 21 meals is pretty good value. On Exante, that's only about £1.20 per meal and £1.70 per meal on Lipotrim.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to tell you how to do this, and of course you need to make your own decision, but I also know that when you're feeling anxious or upset about other things, it's easy to make rash decisions. I was made redundant just before Christmas and for me, this way of eating is cutting my food bill drastically!

Whatever your decision though, I wish you so much luck with your continued weight loss xx

Yes, of course lol. It's still super low cals! :)

Dont be upset Sosohopeful....look at how far you have come....youve done an amazing job and have done what some of us can only dream off. You did most of the weight loss on LT and you can go the last step yourself....not far to go and there are so many ways of loosing weight. Id highly recommend weight watchers. Now that you have lost this incredible amount of weight your next step is to learn portion control and this is something that ww go teach you.
I wish you the best of luck and congrats on your amazing weight loss to date.
Glitzy X

hey girlie..sorry to hear that,, youve done so so well... have a sit down with your hubby and see what you can afford here and there and then make a decision.. other diets like exante as starlight and jayne said are great. If not just be so careful not to go overboard because your upset. im not saying you would but i know iprobably would. whatever you decide to do we will support you and three weeks will fly by. 2 and a half stone left, you could have that have a stone off in three weeks time :) ,,, dont be a stranger, come on here for all the support you need and good luck hun..chin up..its a minor setback,,you can still continue on your life change..:) *HUGS* xx

So sorry to hear this. I know how it feels, not nice. Thing is if you can manage to lose 120 odd lbs on tfr im sure you could manage a few weeks maintaining. Keep your head in the right place and most of all keep positive! :)

Hello, sorry to hear you need to stop and I hope everything gets sorted soon.

Have you considered just having Lipotrim for breakfast and perhaps having liptorim for lunch 3 days a week, then low fat meals the rest of the time?

That way you'd still lose weight (all beit not as much as full tfr) and you'd only need to buy 10 sachets a week - which would be a lot cheaper that buying a full weeks worth. You still be on the lipotrim band wagon and may not find it so hard to get back to TFR when your able to. (or perhaps just lipotrim for breakfast so 7 sachets a week).

It's sort of what i did during my re feed as i've still got a little way to go before reaching my ultimate goal.

Hope it all works out ok!
Cath.

thanks everyone for your continued support, i am going to use maintance products and chicken salads (no cheese coleslaw dressings or fat stuff lol) or chicken and veg to get me through and will be back to tfr as soon as he gets back to work which im keeping my fingers crossed is soon. my plan is to do it this way until end of month and even if he is not back i will be paid from my second job which will set me back up. x x x

Good for you SSH!!!... You certainly have the positive mental attitude, which has probably helped you do as well as you have on LT so far... Enjoy your refeed hun x x

Back