Have you all?

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
lost 5% of your original weight in 3 months, reading the paperwork I got it says that if you don't do that they will take you off them. I am just worried that I won't manage it even if I stick to a diet I only seem to lose 1-1.5lb a week & that works out at 2lb a week to do that..... I know this is no quick fix & I am not taking it lightly, I intend 100% to do my very best & with the job I am in I have to avoid the tango situation....

I wish doctors would realise everyone is different n everyones metabolism is different grrr

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Hi I have lost my 5% within the 3 mths and I have been only loosing 500-600g (1.1lbs) per week. My aim is to loose 2kgs (4.4lbs) per mth minimum, if more great!

Lexie2005 said:
I was being stupid, 5% is only a stone, I'd worked out 10%. I'm not worried now....

Must admit i was a lil
Stressed when i saw your post so got hubby to work
It out for me as i suck at maths n i breathed a sigh of relief!! X

Tis ok x

I don't even know if i have tbh! My Drs never mentioned it! I've lost 2kg a month for 5months and she seems happy with that!

She even reassured me I wouldn't loose every month that some I might sts or even gain and that's ok!

I must admit I think she's a rare one I refuse to see any other gp!! Xx

Ah I never got any paperwork - and she's not ever said to me - oh that's you 5% lol never mind xx

My doc didnt say anything about it either, but She did give me the tablets 3 months ago and I have only just started taking them, so when i go back to ask her for the next months worth she may mention it then.

Back