Have you been to Thailand?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MissKittyFantastico, 16 October 2009.

1. MissKittyFantastico

MissKittyFantastico Active Member

I am away to Thailand soon on holiday and dont want to completely come off plan whilst im away.

Does anyone know how easy this will be?

I want to be prepared so im thinking of taking scan bran etc to help me.

The resort also has a gym so im intending to utilise this and also do lots of walking and swimming.

Any advice, hints and/or tips would be very gratefully received :)
  2. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Just avoid coconut milk and you'll be ok! Or just eat what you want and knuckle down when you get back! I'm with the 2nd version!
  3. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

oh lucky you I love Thailand have been 3 times and me and hubby got married there, food wise avoid the curries but you should be okish with stir fry's and ask for grilled fish with boiled rice, I really like something called gai pad prick which is chicken mince with chilli and basil a bit of a gravy with it rather than a thick creamy sauce, most of the restaurants have lots of variety. They do great glass noodle salads and obviously all that fresh exotic fruit ahhh wish I was coming too - have a fab time x
  4. MissKittyFantastico

MissKittyFantastico Active Member

thanks judi and niki

sounds like its just a case of common sense or at least slimming world sense lol