Have you ever wondered.....

I keep thinking about this and everytime i imagine it, it feels all so surreal and very exciting. I cant wait to say i am a size 8/10. Omg i get butterflys just thinking about it. I will do it it dont matter how long it takes me because at the moment i know there is nothing in the world that would make me happier. x

As all of you have said i was always a big girl when i was younger. We discovered one of my dresses from when i was 10 and I tried it on - it fits me now!! haha so you can imagine how big i was!!

I really cant wait to get to target and see what my belly button will look like lol ive always been obsessed with how big it is - it at my biggest weight it was just a sagging slit! I want to see how small it's suppose to be lol.

xx

ROFLMAO @ Pesty!

I've thought about this too - like most of you i've always been a big girl - first it was puppy fat then I was just big boned!
Now I'm just plain fat!
And part of me is dreading what I'm going to look like as I have no idea at all, and I've had a baby so I already have a saggy tummy and I'm just hoping it doesn't get any worse! I would love to be able to look at clothes and try them on and enjoy wearing them rather than the big baggy clothes that I do currently wear.

Back