Have you got to be a big eater? ?

RebekahR

Gold Member
This is something I wonder a lot.. the focus is often on eating to satisfied

My colleague who does plan eats huge amounts and it works for her!

I'm a small eater and feel sick easily. . Sometimes I feel like this is the wrong maintenance plan for me! Lol I usually eat to 1/3 full and that's enough for me.

Any other small appetite sw-ers??

Have you found maintaining/loosing impacted by eating small amounts? ?

Thanks in advance :)

Hey Rebekah lovely to see you over here. I don't think you need to eat huge portions but obviously you can if you want.

How are you getting on maintaining with SW? I'd say if it's working then carry on and if not then maybe it's time for a change. x

I have a big appetite & eat bigggg portions. It hasnt effected my losses, the first time round I lost 4stone eating massive portions! And was all carbs as only did green days xx

I think that's the good thing about slimming world, you can eat to satisfy you. So if you want to eat 2 jacket potatoes that's fine, but if you only want half of one, that's fine too.

Carry on doing what you're doing. This is your journey and you don't need to compare it with others. Slimming world can be tailored to suit you, your circumstances and your appetite and I think that's why it's so popular x

Thanks that helps. Im finding it challenging wuth crohns

Trying to eat as much as other sw-ers is making me ill. Think this week same principles little meal each day

So far enjoying the variety but not feeling ill all the time! Hopefully next week be easier

Crohns certainly makes things more difficult I really feel for you there. I think just eat what you can and want to eat. Don't feel pressured to eat the same amounts as others, little and often might be the right way to go. I know some people with Crohns just can't tolerate all the fiber in the fruit and veg with SW - you have to put your health first, don't force yourself you eat something that will make you ill.

Best of luck

X

Back