Have you missed me?

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
Hi everyone. Good to see so many old names still using this forum. I see its gone from strength to strength! wow! well done mini! :D
I am ashamed to say that the last time i visited this site was in Sept 2007. :cry:but hey, im back and ready to start my CD journey again!
I lost 6 stone on CD (over a period of about 2 years on and off) and went from 19st to 13st. i am very very ashamed to say that i didnt do any management and have unfortunatly gone back up to approx 16st 7. ( i darent look properly!)
Part of my weight gain recently thought has been down to stopping smoking. ive put on over a stone since i stopped and im starting to look a bit like a blimp again!
so, after a dream the other night about starting CD again (something i vowed i would never have to do again! oops!) i thought 'oh bug*er it', its now or never. So i called a CDC yesterday and ill be starting again on 13th sept.
YAY! i cant bloomin wait!
so, here's to being slim...this time i mean business.......i cant be a fatty when i set off to travel the world next June...they'll try and harpoon me in Thailand!!!!

look forward to chattting to you all again....but shhhhhh dont tell my boss that im on here instead of working!!!! :D:D

Keelie xxxxx

Hi . Yes I remember you , so your coming back to join us all , Travling the world wow , thats great , will you be working as you Travel ? So what have you made for you first order , and what plan are you going on , rules all changed now to when you last did CD I think

Crikey, the plan has changed so much! My CDC said that i couldn't do Sole source (3 packs) without getting permission, and a signature from my doctor. i know this isnt right because i called Cambridge and asked them. i think cdc should just inform doctor in writing so that he just has a record of it. Im under a 40bmi and not taking medication so i dont know where she is coming from. Anyway i cant afford 4 packs a day (trying to save madly for backpacking) so im doing to do 3 packs and trying my luck with the meal (sole source plus??).....or so im telling her...i still dont feel comfortable eating, so do you think i would be totally out of order to just have 3 packs then on the 5th week add a meal like i used to do?
ughhh, nothing is ever simple!

Cheryl great to see you! how you doing. still looking fab i see!

They will inform your doctor cos you are on SS but there is nothing he can do

Hey Irene! looking good!
nothing is set in stone yet, we are just going to 'wing it' when we get there but general plan is to travel to : Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Australia (and work for 6 months), New Zealand, Fiji, America, home!

Welcome back :)

thanks everyone! only 14 days to go now!!!

Back