Haven't a clue..

Biscuits

Hello. I lost a lot of weight a couple of years back on the Cambridge Weight Plan. I didn't quite hit target and I still have about a stone and a half to go and although the CW was brilliant in terms of my shifting the bulk of the weight, I can only stay on sole source + now for a week before I feel quite ill:(

Christmas this year was a nightmare and I drank too much wine:( and ate far too much sugar so put about half a stone on. But I have crashed it off on SS+ and now ready to tackle the remaining weight.

My questions are: Can I incorporate the bars from CWP into WW and how many points are they? (I like them as they are very filling).

AND.

How easy is WW to follow these days? are the pro points more complicated? THANKS xxx

I lost most of mine on cd and am on WW to shift my last 13lbs... Only 9 to go whoop whoop and 2 weeks in! Not sure how many points the cd bars would be but you only get 26 min points a day and it's really not much haha! U do get a weekly points allowance of 49 PP to use too. As you're used to going without food, I'm sure it will be a breeze for u. Good luck whatever u decide x

Cheers Tano. Pleased to hear I'm not alone. I am looking at joining the online WW - would you recommend that? x

and well done on your weightloss x

Biscuits said:
Cheers Tano. Pleased to hear I'm not alone. I am looking at joining the online WW - would you recommend that? x

and well done on your weightloss x

Never done online, personally the face to face WI works better for me lol x

Back