havent eaten YET,but im afraid......

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
title says it all really,
im really struggling the last hour or so and im just trying to focus on why im doing this but its so hard for me 2nd time round.i have just made some fairy cakes for the kids and im having such a struggle in my head about not eating one:help2:
so some words of encouragement from you fantastic lot would be great.
im going to go for a shower now and try to take my mind off things(i.e food)
thanx elaine x

think about WHY your doing it, WHY your losing the weight? look back at the fantastic lossess youve had upto now. you've done SOOO well..

is that cake REALLY worth it? imagine how guilty your going to feel after you've eaten it then posted on here about eating it! wouldnt you rather post 'I DIDNT EAT IT'!!!

good luck chuck,,,, stick with it

Just think how much more of a struggle it will be getting back into ketosis...going through the hunger...losing nothing at your next WI instead of possibly a few lbs.

Stay strong you know you can do it xxx

Hey there, please get out of the kitchen and keep away from temptation. Think how rubbish you felt between first and second attempt and of your fantastic first week loss second time round, its so not worth it for a fairy cake. When it gets too bad for me I take myself off to my bedroom. What about putting on some fake tan, painting your nails etc... have a beauty session after your shower, not an eating one. One will make you feel great, the other will make you feel rubbish.

Hi hun ,find some thing else to do have a soak in bath ,go play games in the arcade ,find someone to chat to on msm anything to keep you busy .The craving will pass with a little bit of will power .keep posting we will reply even if its just general everyday topic you want to chat about xx

thank you so much girls:thankyou:,
im just out of the shower and wrinkled up like a prune,i stayed in as long as i could having a battle with my mind,my willpower is winning at the moment.:devilangel:
i really didnt think that i would find it so hard 2nd time round,i thought once i was in ketosis id be fine like the last time,but food seems to dominate my thoughts alot.
i think another factor in it is that the scales:scale: doesnt seem to be moving at all this week,i got on them this morning and it popped up that i was up a lb:cry:and ive stuck to it 100%,now i know that you will all say not to weigh in all the time,but i think that its the bars doing it to me,it happened last time round too,i gave them up and the weight started moving again,so i have 2 left and im not ordering anymore,
i think you are all fab on here,you are what keeps me going through all of this,
elaine x

well done for not giving into the temptation :D Ive done CD twice longest lasting 5 days and it's so hard when your torn between this diet and food. Believe me I#ve convinced myself I could do it eating sensibly but hey I'm still here with the extra poundage :( I've found that even if you gave in most things don't taste that great anyway and then we are back to square one. Good luck Elaine keep up the good work

Back