i know im not yet a cd'er but.....

tsweety81

....bit saddend that ive posted 3 diff msgs & not had a single reply.i really cud do with some buddies on this.im a friendly gal n i know what its like to want to lose weight so badly iv been battling for a long time but im determind & i know i can do this x

Oh Hun I will buddy with you I'm starting again today post holiday and finding it tough 18lb to go x

I started of at 18,2 and I'm now 11,4 I have had to stop and start for various reasons but hopefully I will get to 10st

Monday will be weigh day for me. Good day today bad'ish evening cheese and wine event at kiddies school I'm treasurer so had to go 1 wine but no cheese

aw well done hun.i know its really hard when there is temptation everywhere.im counting down the days till i start because i know the sooner i start the sooner the weight can start coming off. totm at the minute so feel totally horrible and bloated even though iam drinking lots of water.hope you have a good day.at least the suns out x

Hey Hun in need of a buddy aswell need to lose the 6st i put on 4st after coming off cwp last year lost 3st then couldn't do the rest i went on holiday and when i come bk went bk to my old way and im nearly a stone heavier then when i started last year =[ so enough is enough i started ss again monday i will be slim again and i will maintain it this time so here if u need a friend =] when did u say you were starting again? xx

I've really just started aswell and could use a buddy too, why don't you start another thread and we can all post our weigh in results and tips? x :)

hiya kaitie and beachbum thankyou for your replies.im strating tomorrow and cant wait. i want to lose 6 stone at least.i have started a new thread so if you want to post on their you goals and weighins along with me that would be so grand.ive done a few vlcd diets but never stuck to one long enough to get anywhere near goal.i always use money as a reason but this time ive realised yes maybe i cant really afford it but i cant really afford not to do it either or im just goin to get bigger and bigger and i feel like i deserve this.i live for my kids and husband but i feel like i need to take more care of myself to make sure iam around for them for a very long time and for them to see me healthy and happy and to not pass on my bad eating habits.so good luck ladies we can do this xxxxxxx

Oh dear good start gone bad :(. Hubby went in to hospital for more tests and now we are away and at an 80th birthday this weekend. Might just have to make the rest of the week low carb and try again from Monday.

Sounds a little like me Katie but I will keep it off this time as its to hard restarting x

Back