haven't posted a thread for a while

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LisaLisa, 31 July 2008 Social URL.

1. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    so thought i would now!!!

i have been busy sorting out my girls 18th 'do' tomorrow and packing for my hols on saturday :eek:

My daughter and I are going for beautification tomorrow - everything that should be waxed will be waxed, new hair do and nails done. I wish i could fit a facial in too but the day before i go on hols is not a good time to have a facial lol - spots aint pretty :p

i get weighed tomorrow morning - the last weigh in for 3 weeks and pick up my 3 weeks worth of shakes :eek:

i will post my loss tomoz when i can get back online - busy busy day tomoz :rolleyes:

only worry i have now is if customs in turkey let me take my shakes in - fingers crossed :cool:

luv you all xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    wow - u have a lot going on and it all sounds like fun (except for the waxing bit - i have a bad experience with waxing and wont be doing it again) lol

GOOD LUCK FOR 2MORO AND TURKEY!!

XXXX

4. sweety-cheeks

sweety-cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Enjoy your day of pampering and good luck with weigh in.

Make sure your packs are in your green Lipotrim carrier bag as that will explain what they are.

Perhaps get a note tomorrow from the chemist that explain your are on a supervised obesity diet...

Love Mini xxx

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck for the ei. hope you have a fab holiday im sure the shakes will be grand :) xx

7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Have a fab 18th...and holiday hunni xxxx
    Fingers crossed for customs... you could always make em taste it to prove its nowt dodgy...mmm on second thoughts lol
    veet is the way forward...ouch!!! Enjoy your beautification xxx

8. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    ooo good thinking mini - i will deffo ask the chemist to write me a note :) lipo bag will be used too - ur a star woman!!!!

thank you all - keep ur fingers crossed for me - i will try to get on and let u know how i am doing - i will be online duringthe course of the hols - instructions from boyf to contact him via email lol - poor lamb will be pining :D

9. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    they better let you take those shakes or i'll be having words with them! i need my buddy on the ball with me so we can keep our little race going, cant have it being too easy!!
    have a fab time lisa. think of all the time you've got to have fun now you dont have to think about where to eat!.

10. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hope you enjoy being pampered hun - have a great party and a great holiday. You deserve it! xx

11. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sounds like such a lovely time of pampering!! Hope your daughter enjoys her party and you enjoy your holiday babe!! :)

12. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Have a great party tonight and a fab holiday - you deserve it hun after your hard work.

Enjoy the pampering.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.