Haven't seen bekimo?

PurpleButterfly

16lb to go!
Anyone seen Bekimo lately? Seems quiet without her!

Do not worry! I am here. Just lurking for the moment. I am super busy/stressed etc....

No worries. But much thanks for the love peeps!! I will be back properly to disturb the peace!! ;)

B x

Oh good good! Love the new avvie by the way, you look fantastic!

hope you not too stressed - pic looks great!
daisy x

Mostly worrying that my new found extra bit of confidence got me into soooo much trouble on Saturday night that anyone who has seen my facebook pics will understand why that photo there is the only one I can show on here!!! :p

B x

I THINK she's off to Barcelona this week.. so may be why we haven't heard from her - the nice mad week lead up to going away!

Mostly worrying that my new found extra bit of confidence got me into soooo much trouble on Saturday night that anyone who has seen my facebook pics will understand why that photo there is the only one I can show on here!!! :p

B x

... Now I want to know! Omg Facebook is so awesome for noseying around...
And you should never be ashamed of acting a bit like a monkey on a night out!

*stands up* Too long we have spent blending into the background! Too long we have spent being the shadow of our friends! NOW is the time to act like monkeys and take back the attention that we so rightly deserve! Now is the time to act like plebs and run around like crazy; WHY? Because we can - and we don't look like fatty blobs doing it! *cheers and waves flags*

:D

I love beks pics lol always make me smile, looking forward to seeing what she got up to in barcelona!

xXx

Good folk of Minimins!!

I am currently uploading pics from Barcelona and craziness of the night before we left. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I'm still alive. Here's proof. . . .

(again, there are many less er, decent ones on faceache!!!)

B x

2624_63702362135_643547135_2017387_2899943_n.jpg

Back