Having a fat day!

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Hey

I am having one of those days where I just feel like a massive whale! Think it's psychological as I know I'm gaining this week but it's awful feeling like I've put on a stone when it's only a pound (or two:eek:) How come some days I feel really slim and others like this?? So weird :confused:

I have days like that too and it is usually when I know I've put on. It must be a physical thing as well as a psychological thing.

Don't worry, stay on track. It might just be a bit of water retention. I'm sure you've put nowhere near a stone on :rolleyes:

DOn't think I can add anything just som ((((((hugs)))))

Thanks guys. Yep it's all in my head, at the most it's a 2lb gain, it's just weird how I can totally feel it today.

I feel like that! Yet I'm on day 5 out if my week, and I've had 56.5 syns! So why oh why do I absolutely know this week is going to be a gain again :'( I've really really stuck to it!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bev it sounds like you're doing brilliantly this week! Why do you think you're going to gain? Xxx

evilpenguin said:
Bev it sounds like you're doing brilliantly this week! Why do you think you're going to gain? Xxx

Coz I got on the scales to check which I don't often do and it says I've gained 1.5lbs so far! I feel like I have as well :/ x

I've had that happen before but on WI day I lost, midweek fluctuations are normal. Hope you get a loss and not an unfair gain xx

First of all well done for your achievement up to now - fabulous! We all have days when we think like that and sometimes even think of not going to group! (heaven forbid!) but when we go and it is just a couple of pounds and makes it all worthwhile and we know the damage limitations we can put into place for the next week. Well done again - look how far you have come, a couple of pounds is just a minor blip! x

evilpenguin said:
I've had that happen before but on WI day I lost, midweek fluctuations are normal. Hope you get a loss and not an unfair gain xx

I've now actually weighed myself about 7 times coz I'm so actually shocked it's not on! I will actually cry if I don't lose and give up all together!! I've been doing the 7 speed or super speed foods on extra easy, Put aside 10 syns per day over the week so 70 and used 56.5 of them. Also drinking 2 litres of water day which I've been doing for around the last month or so. X

When do you WI bev? Please don't give up! :(

I somehow managed to lose a pound, our bodies are so weird, I was expecting a gain! You never know what the scales will say on actual WI day so don't panic just yet hun xxxx

My weigh in is on Monday morning at home before work

I NEED to be fabulous this time in 6 weeks 4.5 days!!

Still feeling a gain coming on!

0.5lbs off! Pretty poor that is, that's the worst loss I've ever had as well :/ x

It was a loss and you were conviced you had gained. This is GOOD NEWS :) And next week will be better. You can do this.

I'm so frigging annoyed though coz I've tried more this week than ever! :/ x

I'm so frigging annoyed though coz I've tried more this week than ever! :/ x

Just keep at it love, I hope you get a nice big loss next week! x

Better do as I'm forcing food down today even though I feel so rough that I don't want to eat a thing!! X

It is, but normally I don't try this hard and I lose at least 1 lb or 2.

You'd think I'd know better being some one that knows this plan inside out! Lol x

Back