Having a fat day!

Again not happy looking at a gain!

Been sick since weds and not been on plan coz haven't had an appetite, avoided medicine as much as poss.

Still looking at a gain of a 1lb according to the scales!! :mad:

Why oh why!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Again not happy looking at a gain!

Been sick since weds and not been on plan coz haven't had an appetite, avoided medicine as much as poss.

Still looking at a gain of a 1lb according to the scales!!
:mad:

Why oh why!!!

Hi Bev

I think you need to take the medicine! Getting yourself better is much more important than what the scales say.

xx

evilpenguin said:
Hi Bev

I think you need to take the medicine! Getting yourself better is much more important than what the scales say.

xx

Half a flaming pound off!

Chick, I have no time to be sick! 37 days and too much to do before the love of my life is home!!! Xxx

True but ive got 37 days - 5 weigh ins to lose 5lbs at least and it's coming off too slowly. I've done sw 3 times and I've never seen such slow weight loss. X

Maybe you need a change? Or try up your excercise,look at your meals and vary them,some of the things I did,then whenthat didnt work changed to ww

I can't hack ww. I starve and seriously felt sick with hunger pains all day.

Yeah exercise does need to be done!! Xx

Hope you have a better week this week Bev! As they say trying out new recipes and different HEs can do wonders just by mixing it up a bit! :) x

Half off is still half off hun! Pretty good for someone who wasn't on plan due to being unwell!

Definitely exercise, and as irc has said change it up a bit! Give your body something new to work with. Scan bran?! Green tea? Follow the red or green plan instead of EE if you aren't already. Loads of ways to boost your losses :)

Don't give up, any losses are better than gains. My head was in the wrong place since Xmas - I put on 14lbs. Am now back on track (I hope!) we can do it, don't give up.

I struggle coz I don't have much hexa, I can't have milk and I can't stand any of the alternatives.

Xxx

You'll look fabulous for your OH coming home anyway...just relax...get better and keep at it. :D

bevhunter1986 said:
I struggle coz I don't have much hexa, I can't have milk and I can't stand any of the alternatives.

Xxx

Have you tried chocolatey oatly? I'm a bit in love with it at the mo. 200mls is a hea. Chocolate milk is far more fun than regular stuff and it's oat milk so dairy free if you can't have milk. X

icklerockchick said:
Have you tried chocolatey oatly? I'm a bit in love with it at the mo. 200mls is a hea. Chocolate milk is far more fun than regular stuff and it's oat milk so dairy free if you can't have milk. X

Noooo I hadn't!!! Oooooooohhhhh :) thanks lovely I'll give that a go x

Noooo I hadn't!!! Oooooooohhhhh :) thanks lovely I'll give that a go x

It's amazing in coffee, or with chocolate weetabix. Doesn't go all funny in hot drinks either like some dairy free milks. Seems some people have had trouble getting hold of it but I got mine from Sainsburys or Tesco (both were large branches though). x

Also, Kara coconut milk is a hex A, its either 400 or 450ml, and you can make a fab rice pudding with some pudding rice and some of that and a splash of vanilla essence. Sooooo nice.

MadameLaMinx said:
Also, Kara coconut milk is a hex A, its either 400 or 450ml, and you can make a fab rice pudding with some pudding rice and some of that and a splash of vanilla essence. Sooooo nice.

Ewww see I tried that in my hot drinks and neat and I didn't like it. Rice pudding sounds nice with it though ha ha x

icklerockchick said:

Omfg!!!!! This is really not very thick like normal milkshake but it's god damn lush!!

Thank you!!!!! Xxxx

Yay glad you found milk that you like! I am all out and really want some more, coffee without it just isn't as nice :-( x

I didn't like it in coffee though :(

I like it on its own as a milkshake. X

Back