Extra Easy Days Having a hard time

FionaMcd

Gold Member
I am really struggling to stick to SW at the moment.. I have pnd and I gained a lot of weight Christmas before last due to anti depressants and I have been at SW group for about 3 months and have not lost a single pound cause I just don't try.. I am binging every day and I just can't seem to stop it I just want someone to help me :(

Oh sweetheart x
Do you have a loved one you could confide in about how you feel? Pnd is a nasty thing, but please believe me when I say , it will get better I promise xxxx

Have a good chat with your consultant too, that's why they are there xxx I sincerely hope things start to get better for you soon xxxx

Awwhhh hon, sorry that you are having a rough time.

Just a thought but is now the best time to be putting the pressure of dieting on yourself? You haven't said whether you have maintained or put on, just that you haven't lost. If you hadn't had half an eye on SW would you have out on more?

If you do feel now is the right time to continue your SW journey maybe just concentrate on one meal at a time- and make it big and filling! We all have bad days/weeks and then sometimes months (not had pnd but have had depression). Chat to your consultant, try to find a diet buddy, do a diary as to when/what triggers your binges and don't beat yourself up when you lapse.

Hope you get into the groove and feel better soon xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi carny comment on the pnd but thoughts are with yah an hope you get through it always looking on here so if you ever wanna shout moan or anything else we will all listen

Back