Having another bash at it!

nurseynoo36

Hi everyone, after stoping and starting diets probably all my life, i have decided that enough is enough and i really need to do something. Im now at my heaviest ever at 14st 5lb! So ashamed of myself.
The thing with me is that i am an emotional eater! If im pissed off i'll eat! Its not that im lazy my job is active as im a nurse on a very busy ward. I have 2 young children too. When im focused i can do amazing but then i just get out of the mind set and pile it all back on!!
Anyway, here i am, ready to give it another go and hopefully with some of your support i will do bit better this time!. I think im going to follow slimming world again, although i did lose 2 stone with weight watchers but i dnt think i could realistically stay on ww for the long term so SW it is then!! X

Last edited:
good luck, I know how easy it can be to relax and fall in to bad habbits. I guess making new ones helps. If you can why don't you find something else that helps. So if your angery you could make your self walk round the block? or kill some zombies in a game :)
It is hard, good luck! :)

Back