Having another go...

Sleepy!

How was today, food looks good :)
I've been shopping and made chocolate brownie. My MIL bought me a cream cardi and a black and white spotted top... she always spends a fortune on me lol...

Ooh... photos??! Spoiled!! :D My MIL doesn't (and Idon't see her much as she doesn't live on Mainland England), but it's OK, I spend FAR too much money on clothes for myself ;) I'm loving buying lots of size 14 clothes as my old 18s are blatantly a bit big, now :D

the food was yummy, yesterday-it's one of our go-to meals... That and the Quorn meatballs or bolognese. Usually it wouldn't carry as many syns as I'd use my HExA cheese instead of philly, but I'd already had all my HExA :(

I did also have a kallo choc rice cake (3 syns) so ended up on 13 syns, but my chocolate craving was fixed, so I'm OK with that.

Last edited:
A day off work today- Breakfast: Porridge with agave nectar and fruit and nuts (HExB x 2, 0.5 syns), 2 x tea with half sugar (1 syn, 0.5 of HExA)... I don't usually use my Bs so early on, so will have to see how I fair for the rest of the day :/

Lunch: 'bacon' sandwich: 10 syns!!! Whoops.

32 mins of dancing today - 270 calorie burn.​

Photo's will follow when I can work out how to upload them :)
Why was the bacon sandwich so high? Is it the fake bacon or the bread? xxx

It's the bread - two thin slices of wholemeal over and above my HExB... It all went to pot from there.... Went out for 'a few' drinks, came back and ate everything in the house! Well, ice cream, crisps, nuts... And today I ahve been a bit over, but not badly. Not sure what went wrong- I wasn't feeling particularly miserable or anything... Still, tomorrow's another day...​

Haha, back on plan today then? My scales aren't showing any short of loss which makes me a bit sad for Wednesday :/ I've tried really hard apart from Saturday night.

I'm on two weeks of no loss... Which may well have underpinned my mini breakdown!

So far today:

Breakfast: Porridge (HExB) with agave (0.5 syns)

2 x tea with agave (1 syn)

Lunch: Salad (romaine lettuce, lettuce, peppers, cucumber, grated carrot, feta (HExA), tsp seeds (1.5 syns), tsp salad dressing (1 syn), slice of bread (HExB).

Syns so far: 4. Happy with that :)

Today:

Breakfast: Porridge with agave (0.5 syns)

drinks 2 x tea with 1/2 sugar (1 syn)
1 x coffee (sweetener)

lunch: rice, soy sauce and quorn pieces (no syns)

Dinner: Jacket potato, homemade chilli,lots of butter (3 syns)

options belgian hot chocolate (2 syns)

7 syns

I really regret that Saturday meal out... I've been pretty depressed since it... I haven't come off plan but I've not been syning properly... so I may have gone over or I may not have... I can't remember. If I have, it will be things like sauce/sugar. I had two pieces of this new bread that's out.... but didn't have any syns prior to this... Today however I've had 4 pieces of bread...

tomorrow i will be back on plan 100%, and I won't be going off plan (chocolate/crisps) today... we have a lovely slow cooked stew tonight <3

I really regret that Saturday meal out... I've been pretty depressed since it... I haven't come off plan but I've not been syning properly... so I may have gone over or I may not have... I can't remember. If I have, it will be things like sauce/sugar. I had two pieces of this new bread that's out.... but didn't have any syns prior to this... Today however I've had 4 pieces of bread...

tomorrow i will be back on plan 100%, and I won't be going off plan (chocolate/crisps) today... we have a lovely slow cooked stew tonight <3
OK, stop beating yourself up over it. The whole idea of having a healthy regime is having a healthy attitude towards food. We go 'off plan', sometimes, but if we work around having a good balance in our lives, there can be no such thing.

Yesterday (pancake day), I had pancakes with each of my youth groups... I clocked up probably about 25 syns. But I've had a few good days before it, no other syns that day and so far I'm on 2.5 syns today... I'll be keeping it as close as possible for the rest of the day - no eating with tonight's group (especially since it's ash Wednesday and there will be a big fat NO to pancake cooking ;))

I've had a quorn roast (leftovers from Sunday's roast) salad with a tablespoon of dressing (2 syns) and half a syn in the agave nectar on my porridge. Drinks have been with with sweetener instead of sugar and skimmed milk so I can have more sweet tea to fight any sweet cravings.

I'll get some dance in, later, to burn a few more calories and fill up on superfree foods.

It sounds like you've generally got a good attitude to your food and fitness, so this WILL happen for you... don't go hard on yourself, or you'll possibly crack and seek comfort foods. You're doing well, don't forget it :D xx

So yeah... Today, after a TERRIBLE yesterday.....

Breakfast:
Porridge (HExB) Agave nectar (0.5 syns)

Drinks 3 x tea (skimmed milk (HExA) and sweeteners

Lunch: Lots of romaine and gem lettuce, cucumber, peppers, cress, quorn family roast leftovers and a tablespoon of dressing (2 syns)

The plan for dinner is:
Home made chilli (chopped tomatoes, peppers, stick, courgette, beans, mixed herbs, quorn mince: 0 syns) with feta cheese (HExA) and brown rice for lots of fibre!

So yeah... Today, after a TERRIBLE yesterday.....

Breakfast:
Porridge (HExB) Agave nectar (0.5 syns)

Drinks 3 x tea (skimmed milk (HExA) and sweeteners

Lunch: Lots of romaine and gem lettuce, cucumber, peppers, cress, quorn family roast leftovers and a tablespoon of dressing (2 syns)

The plan for dinner is:
Home made chilli (chopped tomatoes, peppers, stick, courgette, beans, mixed herbs, quorn mince: 0 syns) with feta cheese (HExA) and brown rice for lots of fibre!

Well, this evening didn't go QUITE to plan, but not as bad as it could have been.

Tea with one sugar (1 syn)

Snack at centre: pasta, passata, peppers, stock, herbs (0 syns)

Dinner: Uncle Ben's Wholegrain rice (3.5 syns), chilli.

Today's total: 7 syns

Breakfast: Porridge, agave (0.5 syns)
Coffee, 1/2 sugar (0.5 syns)

Lunch: salad, co-op dressing (0.5 syns)

Quavers (4.5 syns)

6 syns so far.

hi fi bar (HExB)

Last edited:
How did weigh in go? Sorry I disappeared, I think I just got busy working and forgot the internet existed lol <3

How did weigh in go? Sorry I disappeared, I think I just got busy working and forgot the internet existed lol <3
Ha ha- that means you're busy living life- well jell ;)

Weigh in went well... Last night didn't! 3 and a bit pounds off (weighed in at just over 4lbs off, but not at usual time of day but sustained a little over 3.5lbs till next morning).

However, last night I cracked big time. Had a salad before going out at 6.30pm (half a sandwich for lunch and porridge for breakfast - had been going well) the show finished and I was SO SO SO hungry with a salt / cheese / vinegar craving. I wanted fish and chip shop chips. The F&C shops were all closed. I went to tesco. I bought pizza (Dr Oetker) and cider vinegar crisps. Hubby and I ate them. Had trouble synning it, but somewhere around 32 syns, I think!!!! So it's going to be another syn-tight week, or I write it off and try to not go so syn low so I don't crack again.... I don't know. It was acombo of hunger and cravings. One wouldn't have been so bad without the other... I'll have to play it by ear, I guess :)

Ha ha- that means you're busy living life- well jell ;)

Weigh in went well... Last night didn't! 3 and a bit pounds off (weighed in at just over 4lbs off, but not at usual time of day but sustained a little over 3.5lbs till next morning).

However, last night I cracked big time. Had a salad before going out at 6.30pm (half a sandwich for lunch and porridge for breakfast - had been going well) the show finished and I was SO SO SO hungry with a salt / cheese / vinegar craving. I wanted fish and chip shop chips. The F&C shops were all closed. I went to tesco. I bought pizza (Dr Oetker) and cider vinegar crisps. Hubby and I ate them. Had trouble synning it, but somewhere around 32 syns, I think!!!! So it's going to be another syn-tight week, or I write it off and try to not go so syn low so I don't crack again.... I don't know. It was acombo of hunger and cravings. One wouldn't have been so bad without the other... I'll have to play it by ear, I guess :)

Someone's we just make that mistake don't we. If you saw my day yesterday, you'll see something a little bit of of my control messed my syns up... just not being prepared. Xx

Someone's we just make that mistake don't we. If you saw my day yesterday, you'll see something a little bit of of my control messed my syns up... just not being prepared. Xx
It was all well and good my being so pious about it all-I've failed miserably! Yesterday my cracked attempted worsened, with an entire bag of popcorn AND milky way crispy roll. I stopped counting again.... it's not going well this week :(

A little closer to being back on plan today...

Breakfast:

Quorn bacon sandwich (Bread: HExB), bacon (1.5 syns) ketchup (0.5 syns) (2 syns)

Lunch: Salad with caerphilly (HExA), quorn fillets (1.5) and dressing (2) (3.5)

Naughty: 2 x riesen.... Can't find the syns for these, so guessing 2syns each: (4 syns)

Dinner: Curry (passata, quorn pieces, kale, carrot, courgette, onion, stock, peppers) with baked rice with raisins (2 syns)

Tea with 1/2sugar x4 (2 syns)

13.5 syns :(

I think we're the same at the moment :(

Although I'm keeping my exercise up, I'm not eating really well... I didn't eat THAT much yesterday, all slimming world until the end when I ate some ice cream heh.

Back