Having problems getting through the shakes

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Hi, I know I'm doing ok but the last couple of days I've only managed 2 shakes a day, i know I shouldn't cos I need all them but its a real chore.....anyone else having problems with them? Not sure I want to swap maybe I need to try harder to get em down me.

Last edited:
Psst... if you don't have all 3 shakes a day you will stop losing as much weight. Fact.

If you're struggling try adding more water to make them thinner? Or less water to help get rid of them quicker? Is it the taste you don't like? xx

yes, I drink them very quickly just to get them down, they are not as bad as they were in week one, i think i need to be stricter on myself I like that fact that i'm becoming disasociated with food I am not hungry and infact fine about watching people eat I just need to pull myself together and down em!

Is there any shake u like or any part of lipotrim u like? have you tried mixing the shakes? I have vanilla with everything.. It lightens the taste and in my opinion makes it nicer

I just about think the chocolate is ok, I am going to make sure I have one for breakfast I think that is where I am going wrong, I just need to make myself have them, I'm not wavering just need to make sure I have all the shakes.

You do need to have all your shakes, which you know, really because your weight loss will slow down and then will it be worth starving yourself for minimumloss? Make sure you have one for breakfast Lou then thats one out the way. Keep going.XX

Come on Lou you can do it hun, get them down ya and thats it. Maybe change the way you make them, try diffrent ways or swop the flavours ???

Your doing great, keep it up Lou x

Have you tried drinking them with a straw? It may sound daft but I just can't drink them any other way. I just imagine I'm drinking a cocktail or something (if only...lol) and it works.

lou.. i'll tell you a little secret. thats exactly how I have been feeling. I have done it a couple of times now without even noticing. I dont even realise that I havent had one coz I dont feel hungry..,. I must admit since I have started drinking more water I have been having 2 shakes a day... also like you my brekkie one is the problem! I do like the shakes so its not that im avoiding them... I just dont feel hungry anymore. But like rainbow brite said... if you dont have all your shakes you stop losing as much weight and neither of us want that., you have done so well so far so keep at it. get your shakes down you as quick as you can and get it over and done with. saying that I am going to go and have my morning shake.

I like the strawberry, vanilla and chocolate, but when I have a coffee through-out the day, I add 1 teaspoon of vanilla to it, this makes it like a coffee with milk. There is less to drink of the vanilla when I am having it later on in the day then. If you drink coffee, maybe you could try this?
Good luck, hopefully you can manage to get them all down you, as you do need these for your vital nutrients.

Thanks, much better today, the breakfast one was the problem if I wasn't having this one then it has been difficult to squeeze in any more, so today I made sure I had the first before 9am and second at lunch and I have one now to have with tea. Brilliant idea about using the vanilla with coffee never thought of that, actually I love coffee so I'd probably end up having it all in coffee.

Hehe funny how you get the wobblers now and again thanks for your support as usual here to bale me out.

I'm not feeling hungry and actually I think this doesn't help you do forget to drink the shakes. Heres to everyones next weigh in...good luck :)

I look forward to my couple of cups of coffee in the day with the little bit of vanilla in it. I do mix 1 teaspoon of vanilla with a little bit of boiling water before adding the coffee and the remainder of the water, or you will get floaty lumps.

Back