Having to change groups

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by emmaez89, 6 January 2014.

1. emmaez89

emmaez89 Member

Hi everyone, I'm having to change groups from a morning weigh in to one that will be in the evening as I'm due to start work this week after being off on maternity leave for 9 months and won't be able to attend my usual morning class.

Does anyone know if this will make much of a difference on the scales by getting weighed in the evening? Can imagine attending class in the evening and looking like I've gained weight just because its night time
  2. babycake

babycake Please kick my butt!!

I don't think it will make much difference. If you've lost you've lost. the figures could be a little squeed for your first WI but after that you shouldn't have much issue.

good luck
  3. natalie1402

natalie1402 Well-Known Member

Im going to tea time weigh in today as I was working this morning and im dreading it. Youay not see the results you want this week but after that it will balance itself out x
  4. emmaez89

emmaez89 Member

Hope there won't be too much of a difference, does everyone that weighs in the evening just eat as normal throughout the day? Was thinking of eating quite light as normally I don't eat anything before my group in the morning
  5. It will probably make a difference the first time you get weighed. But you will know why that is, so there is no need to let it bother you.

On weigh-in day, whatever you decide to do make it something that you can do every week. No point in eating very little on your first weigh-in day if you can't keep that up in future. If you always eat roughly the same amount, then you will get a more accurate reading.
  6. kimberleycandukan

kimberleycandukan Well-Known Member

as others say you're first WI may not be what you want to see but after that losses will be accurate.
    I tend to be 2-3lb heavier in the evenings. This is the weight I go by because thats when my weigh-in is x
  7. Superfree Princess

Superfree Princess Well-Known Member

Yeah I weigh more in an evening than morning, but if your now regularly doing evenings it won't matter long term hun.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
  8. natalie1402

natalie1402 Well-Known Member

Why dont you weigh yourself in the morning and before group on your scales so you know what you've gain through the day. That what I did. I gained just over a lb through day but still lost 2.5 at weigh in so I know really I lost 3.5lb that week if that makes sense x