Having to come off LT!

Ellebirdy

Hi everyone.....

I just had the news I didn't want from LT themselves.

My blood glucose levels have been very very low over the last 5 days (was only 2.6 sunday eve) and was usually around 5.8, and it was only 1.6 saturday so I have been told I have to come off the programme and do the refeed for a week and see how i get on.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

I am gutted as weighed myself this morning (at home) and have lost 2 stone in 2 1/2 weeks, so gutted as can really see and feel the results.

Any body doing the refeed? I have to wait for LT to send me out the info first thing tomorrow to see what I have to do.

A very unhappy Elaine.

x:mad: :(

I'm really sorry to hear that. I really feel for you but yr overall health must come before yr weight if you know what I mean. Hangin there and you'll get through this. Not on LT and have no advice but wish you all the best!

Hi everyone.....

I just had the news I didn't want from LT themselves.

My blood glucose levels have been very very low over the last 5 days (was only 2.6 sunday eve) and was usually around 5.8, and it was only 1.6 saturday so I have been told I have to come off the programme and do the refeed for a week and see how i get on.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

I am gutted as weighed myself this morning (at home) and have lost 2 stone in 2 1/2 weeks, so gutted as can really see and feel the results.

Any body doing the refeed? I have to wait for LT to send me out the info first thing tomorrow to see what I have to do.

A very unhappy Elaine.

x:mad: :(

Sorry you have to come off TFR, but your health is more important at this time. I was advised to refeed for a few weeks a few months ago as I was having really bad dizzy spells, and low blood pressure. My pharmacist checked my BP, and it was slightly low & I explained that I really didn't want to refeed, but she contacted LT, and they advised me to drink less water as the thought was that I may have been flushed the salts out of my system.

Clair x

Poor you 'hugs' I have started refeed today, I love the taste of the maintenence shakes. The caramel bars are scrummy. Brekky I had orange creme, Dinner was vegetable soup and I have just had a pan cooked chicken fillet with salad and balsamic vinegar yummy. Just take it steady and do exactly what the plan says and you should't put loads of weight back on : )

Thanks for your lovely comments, I am so determind to get this weight off now I have started.

Have to see the doc tomorrow to see what he says but really want to stick to some sort of LT even if it means having to do the re-feed and loose weight slower but stillloose weight and be healthy.

Makes it worse is the fact that when I feel 'ok' the scence of achievement I get at what has happened so far with the weight loss has been amazing.

So fingers crossed the re-feed will mork and I can step up the exercise and burn that horrible fat.

xx

I am so sorry to hear that you have to come off LT due to your blood sugar, however I'm sure you will feel so much better once you start refeed. Your health must always come first! I'm sure there will be a weight loss programme that will work for you whilst you stay healthy.

Take care of yourself x

At least you are doing the right thing for you. Hope you're feeling better! Let us know how you're doing!!

Back