Hay Fever = No Exercise

*Leah*

I'm absolutely gutted, I thought I had got away with hay fever this year but it started on saturday :(

I get it quite bad, and I can't stand to be outside even when I take tablets and drops and the rest. I can barely walk up the stairs at the moment without wheezing, so bike rides, walks, jogs are out of the question.

I can't afford the gym.. do you think wii fit will be good enough for now?

I've set myself a goal for september and I don't want to slow down the loss because I can't get out there.

I'm sure wii fit is a great way for you to exercise since you cant get out due to your condition.Good luck!

Ah that's really tough :( I'm sure Wii fit will be good enough, but if you have a Wii and £20 to spare, i would recommend Just Dance. It really gets your heart rate going if you get into it properly, and is SO much fun. Can be enjoyed with mates or on your own. Just did half an hour on it, didn't feel like I was working out cos I was enjoying myself so much, but worked up a proper sweat!

any exercise is better than none and if you can add in just dance you'll get a fab work out!! if the hay fever is affecting your breathing adversely perhaps talk to the doc about it, Ive known hay fever sufferers in the past to have to be on inhalers also in the summer months. take care xxx

Back