Hay how's everyone feeling today

lilly05

hy all started back today am really feeling positive picked up my shakes only drank water how's everyone else feeling/doing today xxxx:)

hy all started back today am really feeling positive picked up my shakes only drank water how's everyone else feeling/doing today xxxx:)

Hi Lilly , Im feeling good on Day 9 ! :)

That's good am I right in thinking first 3days are the hardest

@lilly05 day 9 and feel fantastic, loads of energy, even managed to clean all my windows (and I have 3 floors lol). How are you doing? Almost at the end of your first day, so give yourself a HUGE pat on the back for that.
Louise x x

Approaching the end of day 3 today.....was full of energy this morning but slumped from lunchtime....not hungry just goosed. Hope you're feeling good x

Hope youre doing well. Im only day 2 today but feeling fine really... want to get this first week out of the way but time is dragging! x

I'm at the end of day 9 and I feel so hungry and weak! My hubby who is also doing it isn't feeling hungry, but I am really finding it hard! I'm not giving up but boy do I wish the hunger would clear off and let me get on with it in peace!:(

I'm at the end of day 9 and I feel so hungry and weak! My hubby who is also doing it isn't feeling hungry, but I am really finding it hard! I'm not giving up but boy do I wish the hunger would clear off and let me get on with it in peace!:(

Scratch my earlier comments. I could not agree more I am STARVING haha. Definately a tough second half of today. Not helping that i am home alone and so tempted to eat! Have to resist!!!

Yes resist temptation I'm quiet enjoying the water I don't usually like water

I'm doing well have completed day 14, and the days are really starting to fly by... Im taking every day as it comes, and I'm doing things for me that make myself feel good, like completing little tasks. How is everyone else today?

I'm fine really tired gonna get some sleep

Back