Hayley's EE Food diary... again!

HayleyAlexandra

Hello all,

Well I am back!! :D Came off Slimming World in around May last year and just generally watched what I ate and managed to get down to 11 stone 1lb... but now I am back and desperate to get to 10 stone before Summer :eek:

Tomorrow is my 3rd Slimming World weigh in... I have lost 5lb's the past two weeks. Hoping for another 2lb loss tomorrow to get me to my half a stone... BUT I had a very naughty day on Saturday as was out all day for a big birthday celebration, so think i'll be lucky if I lose that!

So here is today's food diary... All thoughts and critisms welcome :eek:

Breakfast - Toffee muller light, banana, 2 x alpen light (HEXB)

Snack - 1 x tea with skimmed milk (0.5syns)

lunch - Fritatta made with 40g reduced fat cheddar (HEA) leeks, garlic, ham & sweetcorn, served with a big green salad and a satsuma

Snack - 2 x mini creme eggs (5syns)

Dinner is planned to be chicken stir fry, so hopefully syn free!

Ok so I had this for dinner:

Chicken stir fry made with soy sauce, Chinese 5 spice, lots of veg and noodles. All free.

I wouldn't recommend this stir fry though.. The Chinese 5 spice was soooo overpowering! How disappointing :(

Total syns today - 6

Hello all (Hopefully get some replies soon :eek:)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day and looking forward to the Bank holiday/easter weekend!! ;)

I had my 3rd weigh in today and I stayed the same.... bit dissappointed, but to be honest I was pretty naughty with my food on Friday and totally did not stick to plan on Saturday.... So I should be glad I haven't put on to be honest!

Anyway back on it today:

Breakfast - Muller light, banana, 1x Alpen light (HEB)

Snack - tea made with skimmed milk (0.5syns)

Lunch - Fritatta made with leeks, garlic, ham, sweetcorn and 40g reduced fat cheddar (HEA) served with a big green salad and 1tbsp low fat french dressing (0.5syns)

will report on what dinner is later! :)

Oh god... I just had a massive gorge on 10 mini creme eggs.... so that means I have eaten 12 today!!! Oh god I feel so yuk :O(

Line drawn
----------------------------------------------------------

So after a disastrous day with the creme egss, I have just had this for dinner:

Chicken in BBQ seasoning, salad, sweetcorn and ham.. Was sooo yum!!

Total syns today - 31... Eeek bad times!

So after a disastrous day with the creme egss, I have just had this for dinner:

Chicken in BBQ seasoning, salad, sweetcorn and ham.. Was sooo yum!!

Total syns today - 31... Eeek bad times!

Dinner sounds lush!!! Creme eggs are lethal tho! This time of year is tough isn't it. Just subscribing x

Thanks honey!! They are totally lethal.. Oh we'll line drawn, no point dwelling on it! My dinner was very yummy :)
Do you have a diary? X

Hello all!

so today I have had/am having..

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix chocolate (HEXB + 2 syns) 150 ml semi skimmed milk (HEXA)

Snacks - tea made with skimmed milk (rest of HEXA) 1 half of small hot cross bun, teaspoon of jam (4.5 syns)

Lunch - Jacket potato, beans, salad and 1 mini creme egg (2.5 syns)

Dinner - Will be same as last night, BBQ chicken breast, salad, sweetcorn, and prob 1 tbsp BBQ sauce (1 syn)

So total syns today - 10

I can see this 4 day weekend being soooo hard, but I really need to stick to it!!

I have 2 nights out this weekend and a lunch... how do you girls survive when you have lots like this planned?! xxx

Lunch - Jacket potato, beans, salad and 1 mini creme egg (2.5 syns)

Dinner - Will be same as last night, BBQ chicken breast, salad, sweetcorn, and prob 1 tbsp BBQ sauce (1 syn)

So total syns today - 10

I can see this 4 day weekend being soooo hard, but I really need to stick to it!!

I have 2 nights out this weekend and a lunch... how do you girls survive when you have lots like this planned?! xxx

It's the hardest part of any plan!! What are your nights out? Drinking or food? X

It's the hardest part of any plan!! What are your nights out? Drinking or food? X

Drinking tonight and tomorrow night then meeting my friend for lunch and drinks Monday.. Eeeek! These are the points where I tend to fall off the wagon :( x

Hello all!

It's the bank holiday weekend, woo hoo! So happy :) hope you all have lovely weekends lined up. :)

Breakfast - strawberry muller light, banana and strawberries

Drinking tonight and tomorrow night then meeting my friend for lunch and drinks Monday.. Eeeek! These are the points where I tend to fall off the wagon :( x

Do you know where you are going for lunch and what your options are going to be? What's your drink? Try sticking to vodka with lime and soda or diet coke for nice low syns x you can do it x

Do you know where you are going for lunch and what your options are going to be? What's your drink? Try sticking to vodka with lime and soda or diet coke for nice low syns x you can do it x

We are going to my favourite little bar/cafe that does lots of salads and also jacket potatoes BUT they do my favourite meal ever, breaded goats cheese salad with caramelised onions.. That is going to be so hard to resist!
As for the drinks I will def stick to vodka and diet coke ;) thanks for the words of wisdom hun x

Just been for a coffee with my Daddy.. He had a lovely looking sausage sandwich, but I resisted woo hoo!!

Lunch - BBQ chicken salad AGAIN (1 syn for BBQ sauce)

Snacks - coffee made with skimmed milk (hexa)

Well done for resisting. If you can resist that you can def do a baked spud tomorrow x

Oh god!!! Why do I have to ruin things?!? We didn't go out in the end so I had beans on toast for dinner (hexb) and a mini malteser bunny (3 syns) THEN I got chocolate happy and had another 2 mini malteser bunnies(6 syns) a large one (8 syns) a few bites of an Easter egg (20 syns?!) and 2 glasses of red wine!!!(12 syns) Arrggghhh why do I always sabotage my weight loss?!? I just can't say no sometimes :(

Back