hayley's road to healthier happy new me!

hayley morgan

i joined slimming world way back last year, starting weight 22 stone 7lb, before then i was going to the gym with my friend twice a week and managed to loose 10 lb on my own, then after a while my friend didnt want to go anymore so i was stuck i didnt want to put on the weight i lost so decided to join sw its the best decision ive ever made. ive never been able to loose weigh on my own before and keep it off. my weigh now is 20 stone 3 1/2 lb. ive got a long road ahead of me but i dont feel like its as long as it was. my energy is slowly coming back and my long term goal is to get down to 12 stone. for now im happy with the milestones im reaching, its changing my life for the better.

were off to bristol zoo tomorrow. i thought it would be hard, cause its usually junk food and burger bars at these places, but everyone is taking a packed lunch, so ive made a pasta salad and low fat dip with chopped veggies and im taking fruit to snack on, on the way down instead of sweets. as long as there are no dougnut stalls i should be ok im sorry but i just cant turn down hot dougnuts!

Hi Hayley - enjoy the zoo, great planning with the packed lunch etc. have a doughnut, but just have one, count the syns and enjoy, otherwise you'll (if you're anything like me) crave and crave them and then eat loads as the craving got so big. xx

well they didnt have a doughnut stand lol but i sucumbed to a couple of pasties and a packet of mc coys and then when we got home the kids easter eggs were staring at me so i knicked an aero grrrrrrrrrrrrr so mad with myself oh well drawing a line under it and im not going to feel guilty as it could have been a lot worse. weigh in day tomorrow lets hope its not too bad.

Back