Hazebabes food diary

hazebabes

Hi guys, I thought I would start a food diary to help me keep control on what I'm eating, my target is to loose 3st by Christmas, :D if I achieve this argent I have been promised a very large shopping spree...
so here goes day one
27/6/12
Green day
breakfast
1 weetabix (b) and semi skimmed milk (a)
Lunch
Beans on toast (b) & muller light, flora lighter than light 1tsp (0.5 syns)
Tea
jacket potato and beans with grated cheese (a) flora lighter than light (0.5 syns)

This is my plan today only one syn used
hope this looks ok I shall update tomorrow
:)

Green day
28/6/2011
Breakfast
2 WW toast (b) with a tsp flora lighter than light 1/2 syn
Snack
mullerlight
Lunch
ministronie mugshot, muller light and alpen light bar (1/2b)
Tea
jacket potato tsp flora lighter than light 1/2 syn & beans, cheese (a)
snack.
Alpen light bar (1/2b)
1syn for the day :)

Also tonight been a bit naughty had some bran flakes which is 4.5syns and used my milk as my hex aAli struggle on a night become hungry for naughty things :(
hopefully better day tomorrow

29/6/2012
so far today I have had
Breakfast
alpen light bar (b) and muller light
snack
freddo 5 syns :(
think it going to be a bad day and it's not even lunch time...

So like I said bad day
two digestive biscuites 3.5syns each :(

Does coming up to that time off the month have anything to do with i feel like I'm loosing out today :(

Today so far I have had,
Breakfast want hungry

Lunch ham salad sandwich on a wholemeal roll,(b) with a tsp of light mayo muller yogurt and a alpen light bar1/2(b)

I started at SW last week and Consultant keeps highlighting the fact that we should have at least 5 Syns every day and NOT to leave them out.

You should never go hungry on SW - eat lots of free food and vary your diet.

Red day

Breakfast
bacon & egg on wholemeal bread cake with water, flora lighter than light tsp (1/2 syn)
1 level tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

Today, I not feeling too well, got flu symptoms so have not had breakfasft
for lunch
like have had a wholemeal breadcake(b) ham salad with a tsp of flora lighter than light, (1/2 syn) and 1 tsp of light mayonnaise (1syn)
Muller light yogurt too,

For a snack after lunch I had a freddo (5syns)

Tea I have had grilled chicken with salad and some light fat free French dressing

Tuesday 3/7/2012

Breakfast
today I'm having a treat for a breakfast Katy pancakes with the oats been my (hex b) and golden syrup 1t= 2 syns

Hi

If you don't mind me having my 3 penny worth, here it is. There doesn't seem to be much fruit in your diet and not a lot of veg. I'm no expert but I would say you shouldbe eating more of both. Also have a few more syns to stop you getting bored.

Hey sorry yeah I have fruit every day too, just don't put it in but I shall start putting it in, veg I'm not a big lover :s but I am having some tonight,
but I do eat my fruit and salad, :)

For a snack I had a banana

Lunch I have had chicken breast with four tbsp of gravey 1 syn and a tbsp of ketchup 1 syn in a wholemeal bread cake (hex b)

Back