HD WI Wk5

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by howdy-doody, 15 February 2009 Social URL.

1. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    A big fat zero :confused:

I'm not eating massive portions, I'm not eating anything that's not on the approved list, I'm going down the gym & exercising...

Bored now...

Not so much of the diet per se (although I did dream of digestive biccies last night lol) but of the slow loss.... seriously considering combining CS with T5s or swap back to LT.

Hope you've been all OK, sorry not been around - just been snowed at work x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Oh damn HD. How frustrating for you :(

4. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It is frustrating KD but I guess at least I didn't gain :)

LT is much more austere but you get the feeling you 'earn' your weekly losses for the sacrifices you make for it... with CS I'm eating often & never hungry BUT the trade-off is that I'm not losing weight... personally the weight loss is more important than not being hungry :)

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Well yes, and that's good

Like CD. It was what kept me going when I lost patience with the more traditional diets.

Yep. Have you tried counting the calories that you are having to see if you can find a reason for this plateau? Just a one-off count

6. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

Hey Howdy,

Sorry to hear that you have not lost this week :(

Just a couple of questions for you:

• Have you been eating every 2 - 3 hours?
    • Have you been drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day?

You have lost 16 lbs in s short time, so maybe your body needs a week to catch up?! Maybe you will starting losing again next week?

Maybe you should stick to it for another week and see if you lose any more?

Don't forget how much you have achieved already....good luck for the coming week! :)

Love Lisa :D

7. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    god!!!! i totally feel cr*p for you on this one, that is quite keek that you are not losing, i have no suggestions only that perhaps this isnt the diet for you - im not suggesting you go phone a take away or anything though so dont get excited lol dunno what to say you have been so good too! hmm.... do you think you are going to keep on it or?.... hope work calms down a bit for you soon, ive well fell off the wagon lol could do with a kick up the ar*e been missing your banter on here. :)

8. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Howdy, annoying when you've stuck to a diet and no weight loss that week, but I'm sure you'll get a great loss next week to make up for it. You've done so well up to now losing 16lbs - well done x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.