Green Days He B - 1 alpen and 21g reduced cheddar??

TRICKYTREE

Hi

Please help, you lovely people.
:confused:
Can I have just 1 alpen bar and 21g of reduced fat cheddar, being 1/2 each of 1 of my he b.

Just had pasta, sweetcorn, chopped toms and 42g reduced fat cheddar, (1 he A) and an extra 21g reduced fat cheddar (1/2 he b) of which was delicious........

Used other he b on weetabix for brekkie...

Have not used any syns yet!!!!!!

Hope this makes sense...
Thanks
Julie
x

Cheese is from your HexA, not HexB so you can't split it that way... I am pretty sure anyway!

So you've used both of your HexBs, providing you eat 2 of the alpen bars or 1 and a slice of bread from a 400g loaf. You could just have another 21g of cheese or half your HexA milk to drink?

Hi starsapart,

Thanks, on green the cheese is on both A and B - that is why I like it so much!!!! Only on A on a red day

Check it again for me, please...tell me what you think.

Thanks
xx

Yes that's fine I do it all the time! On red I so 1/2 milk and 1 1/2 cheese! HTH

I know that this will be a bit late now, but two things...

1. Yes, you can split Hex's.

2. Unless I'm mistaken, as you are on a green day, 42g Cheese Hex a, Weetabix Hex b, you could use your extra cheese as your other Hex a, leaving you a full Hex b, so that you could have 2 alpen lights.

As I said, I know that this will be late for your original question, but hope it helps in the future. :)

Thanks for confirming that.

Have to say when I was eating my pasta, cheese, sweetcorn and chopped toms I did think this is too good to be true......we really have no excuse on Slimming World do we....lovely food.

Good luck lovely people
xx

Back