hea and heb

laurenxx23

is there anything else we can have as healthy extras a and b or just whats in the book? x

edit: i am an idiot, i didnt realise there was a he section of the forum :sigh:

Last edited:
Just what's in the book. If there was anything else, it'd be in the book! You can check online though - occasionally they change the amounts, or brands.

Hexas and Hexbs are selected specifically to balance out the eating plan, to give fibre and calcium, etc, so it's a good idea to stick to them.

You can actually have loads more than is in the book. The book only gives a sample because space is limited. For the full list check online :)

As patchwork says check online if you are a member there is a LOT more than the book, that's just your basics ... Lots if different cereals etc.. But if course the amounts depend on the individual items etc..

thankyou for the replies. i went to group today and got a book of snacks for 5 syns or under and also had a section with hea and heb x

The free food book (small green book £1.95 from group) also contains a current list of HE A and B s at the back.. I was surprised it fills a good few pages.

Back