Head is pounding?

Stick with it, it will pass. Keep your water levels up xx

Paracetamol helps, fluids are a must and I don't think lobotomies are high calorie either. :p

The headaches will pass in a day or two. Get through that and you'll soon see that things get a little easier. Good luck. :)

{{{{PeggySue}}}} It gets easier babe, keep your fluids up and like MrC says take some paracetomol!:bighug:

Mine was last night too, that was also day 2 for me. It seems to have passed this morning but yeah just keep drinking that water! I think warm water gets absorbed quicker so maybe peppermint tea or something? : )

Hope you're feeling better today PeggySue. It's very hard to keep going when you feel poorly but it does get better. Just hang on in there and you'll be pleased you did.

Day 3 !!! Head ache still here but taking all ur advice!!!

Can't believe I am on day 3. My face is burning every now and then what is that about?

Day 3 !!! Head ache still here but taking all ur advice!!!

Can't believe I am on day 3. My face is burning every now and then what is that about?

Menopause? :D

Seriously, this first week be prepared for all sorts of funny things to happen. Your hands and nose can get cold, you can get weak or feel full of energy, your bowels may freak out a bit, you may get light headed on occasion, food cravings, no appetite, etc. Most of those things pass quickly, others are just part of the diet that you learn to control or ignore. I wouldn't panic just yet.

Just make sure you drink plenty of water and see how you get on.

Good luck.

I really feeling the cold as well luv. But it really does get better! Stick with it coz that headache will be a distant memory when you stand on those scales!!!! xxx

Back