Headaches?

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Has anyone else started having really bad headaches since taking Xenical?
Ive been taking them since Monday and yesterday and today I've had horrible headaches :(
Just wondered if anyone else had this too?

Yes don't worry they go soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats a good idea lexie! :) I use migrastick foy my headaches as I dont like taking many tablets or mixing my drugs. I swear by it, and always keep it in my handbag (or rather baby changing bag, dont remember the last time I used an actual handbag lol)

I did for the first few days. Although the temptation is to blame the tablets they're really the result of the change in diet, you're having a detox- a bit like going cold turkey for an addiction the headaches went after about 10 days and I have far more energy than before I started such a low fat diet.

Lexie2005 said:
I read that as being a side effect and so made sure I've put painkillers in my handbag!!!

Some people can take other medication while on Xenical without a problem, for me the Xen was interfering with my other pills so I have to take them about 3 hours apart from any Xen. Everyone's different but it's something to be aware of.

Have woken up with a stinking head this morning, not sure if it's xen related or not enough sleep related, either way OUCH!

Aww no, hope it soon goes hun x

It's also worth bearing in mind about your fluid intakes, lack of water can bring on headaches, and dehyradtion and loosing water is common amongst weight loss, so makes sure you drink your recommendation water allowance and the head aches will surely go.

Also, if the head aches are constant and they don't go then maybe an eye test too :)

Thanks for that. Believe me I drank more yesterday than I normally would in a week & nearly drowned!!!! Headache went & hasn't come back yet x

Back