headaches?

oh2beasize10

hi there

i was wondering if any 1 suffered with headaches whilst doing sw?
i have been doing ex esy but weight loss was slow so have incorperated some red and green days, trouble is on red days i am finding i get headachy and feel as though i have a low blood sugar. i have porrige and milk as hex a and b and something like a baked potato or baked beans as hex b2 so i am getting carb,
what re any 1 elses thoughts on this?

Hi there

I'm no expert at SW and no doubt the brilliant regular girlies on here will advise you throuhgout the day, but maybe you're not drinkng enough... I know if I don't drink enough water through my day at work I become very light headed.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Taz
I second the advice about making sure you drink plenty - dehydration headaches are a nightmare!

i know i end up with head aches on a weekend as i drink more on the week at work than i do at home

Definitely due to not drinking enough...particularly water Huni!!

I totally agree with the drinking thing, are you having enough water? Have you recently cut out caffeine? If you are getting headaches on the red days why not try some greens and see how you go on that?

I tend to agree with all of the above, drink more. I should prob be doing the same, i don't drink very much at all.

hi there

thanks guys. i am making a concious effort to drink more water. also going to try an d do ex es and green and see how i go:)

and also it really keeps your skin hydrated, I should know cause I am 61 and look 82.:8855::479:

Sorry I am having a funny half hour during lunch.

Water is very good for you.:)

Back