Healthier syns

Browsie

Silver Member
I am back on the SW wagon (again! ) evening time is always when I go off the rails. So I decided to save some syns for a treat. But I really want to get out of the mindset that I need to have a binge at night, even if it is within my syns.
So I decided to try and have healthier syns, tonight I have had some bran flakes with chopped brazil's and banana and a splash of milk. Finishing it off with a frozen muller light.

My question to all you lovey SW peeps is - what are your healthier syn choices? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I love tinned peaches and a bit of ice-cream, but don't think that counts as healthy!

Other than that, extra bread or nuts are quite yummy.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mine is fruit salad, topped with muller light and a crushed bourbon biscuit. I get the nutrition from the fruit and yogurt and my choccy fix from the biscuit. 3.5 syns x

I think using your syns on 'naughty treats' such as a chocolate bar or a biscuit etc is better so you don't feel deprived.x

I think using your syns on 'naughty treats' such as a chocolate bar or a biscuit etc is better so you don't feel deprived.x

Definitely agree with this. I hate being deprived. This is the longest I have stuck to a plan and I get so excited for weigh in. Knowing I haven't gone hungry and have worked hard. I deserve a little treat x

I like to have avocado in my pasta so usually use syns for this a few times a week

For me, using syns on a healthier option is a waste of a treat! I always use my syns on chocolate, crisps, biscuits etc

I've started buying those graze boxes, they have lots of nuts and stuff in them and they have fibre. Got to be more heart healthy than a chocolate bar!

I really want to try the graze boxes. Although I can have chocolate if I want to I now choose not to. It's strange, because I can I don't x

I agreed to a certain extent but I have trouble stopping at the one biscuit or chocolate bar. It tends to end up in a binge. So i figured if I can use syns for things I really like but dont usually eat on SW, stuff like nuts or raisens, then im still getting my sweet/syn fix but got on the things that trigger a binge.

Trying to change my whole attitude to food so that this is my last attempt to lose weight and also make it easier to maintain when I eventually get to target.

Thank you for all your replies :D

My current favourite evening snack is 35g Dorset museli (HEX b), with pomegranate and cart d'or light vanilla ice cream (3.5 syns for 50g) it is filling, tasty and really refreshing

For me, using syns on a healthier option is a waste of a treat! I always use my syns on chocolate, crisps, biscuits etc

The nutty treats in the graze boxes have chocolate buttons in :)
I really want to try the graze boxes. Although I can have chocolate if I want to I now choose not to. It's strange, because I can I don't x
I'm the same! That's why I started ordering them, so syns become exciting again rather than just eating chocolate for the sake of It x
I have just ordered my first box, looking forward to trying it out :)
theyre great x

How expensive are they? X
They're not expensive at all really, £3.89 for the box of 4 with free delivery, *Snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my first Graze box today. I've tired a little of everything and it's so tasty, i'm really tempted to get 2 boxes a week as at the moment i'm not eating much because of the heat. *Snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this exact same problem even after to getting to target & one year into SW wanting naughties on a night. I have my tea really late but still crave bad stuff on a night, been getting graze boxes but have just reduced them to 1 every 2 weeks because I want to eat them all of the time :p definitely need chocolate in my life!!!

Back