Healthy A & B 's

xxgeorgiexx

No doubt this has been asked a million times before, apologies for repetition if it has :)

Do I have to have something from A everyday and something from B everyday or will I be ok just having 2 lots from A? I have a very savoury tooth and ideally would like to have 6 babybel lights for snacking during the day :)

No doubt this has been asked a million times before, apologies for repetition if it has :)

Do I have to have something from A everyday and something from B everyday or will I be ok just having 2 lots from A? I have a very savoury tooth and ideally would like to have 6 babybel lights for snacking during the day :)

You should be having 1 A and 1 B every day. Healthy Extras are in the plan to make sure we get the extra nutrients our body need that we’re not getting from the (super)free foods; fibre, calcium, and fat. Plus all the vitamins and minerals we need. The reason these foods are limited is because whilst they are good for us, when eaten in excess they cause weight gain – so it’s very important to measure them correctly and not to guesstimate. A choices are all dairy for calcium and fat so you can choose from milk and cheese, there are lots of different variations, including goats, sheep and soya milk amongst others if you’re allergic to cows milk (which is also included). The cheeses vary as well from cheddar to babybells! The B choices cover a wider range, including: cereals, bread, cereal bars, dried/canned/cooked fruit, soups, nuts and others. (Each Healthy Extra serving is approx 6 syns if you want to have additional servings and syn them)

Back