1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy B wholemeal bread

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gingernut, 11 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Gingernut

Gingernut Full Member

I am new to sw and i am doing the extra easy plan but i am a bit confuesed about the bread i know you can have 2 slices of a 400g loaf of wholemeal as a healthy B but what if you wanted some more bread at lunch time how do you go on
    Also if you wanted bread as a healthy B for bfast does that mean you have to syn your breakfast cereals
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

If you are on EE then once you have had your B choice then you would have to syn any more bread, one slice from a 400g loaf is around 3 syns.

If you have bread for breakfast as a HEX B then yes, you would have to syn your cereal.
  4. Gingernut

Gingernut Full Member

Thanks for your help
  5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I have 2 slices WW thick wholemeal bread as an HEXB, it toasts well and holds a sandwich filling better.
  6. Gingernut

Gingernut Full Member

Thanks will try that
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.