Healthy by 30

fuzzylu

Ok so I have decided to try s&s to loose this weight. I am going to write my reasons hear so that when I'm having a bad day I can remind myself why I need this.

-I want to be able to play with my 2 boys without being out of breath

-do not want the "why do you have a big tummy mummy" question ever asked

-I want to live to see my boys grow into amazing men.

-I want to feel healthy again. With less aches and pains

-wasted my 20s being fat. I will
Not waste my 30s.

-I want to go shopping and not cry after looking at myself in the mirror

-to own nice clothes that fit me.

-I want another baby, but this will only happen if I lose weight and gain my fertility back.

-I want to be happy.

I turn 29 in December so need to loose the lbs (stones) by my 30th this would be the best birthday present ever. I have ordered the sample pack which should be delivered tomorow. Just need to work out a start day.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Good luck hun, sounds like your super motivated, try the samples and dive in xxx

Good luck :)

Thanks guys. i have done the cambridge diet years ago so i know the diet works. think i just got to the point of now or never. my weight is affecting so much of my life now, something needs to be done just need to not cheat and not to listen to other peoples negative opinions of VLCD.

might start sat morning. not really decided yet.

cant even stand infront of a mirror fully dressed let alone naked. but seeing all that wobble might just do the trick lol

oh and i guess i should brave the scales to get a start weight. will do that tomorow as have the house to myself for the day. might even do some pics. (scary thought)

Try the packs then decide hun

I make myself look at the reflection daily, keeps me on track LOL

Good luck Fuzzylu just remember to keep us posted with updates x x

ok so todays the day. already had a glass of water and am now slurping the strawberrie shake. its tastes ok. just need to keep myself busy today as im at home with the twins all day.

weighed myself last night 16st1lb, how on earth did i let myself get to that?
first goal will be to get in to the 14st.

when i was doing the cambridge diet before i used to distract myself from food by having lots of long hot baths which really helped. however since the birth of my twins (22 months ago) hot baths are a rare thing in our house. so i need to find another way of keeping my mind off food. what do you guys do?

Well have just eaten the chilli pack with spinach, mushrooms and cottage cheese. I was quite surprised at how much veg there was for 200g

Feeling better after eating that. Was starting to consider eating one of the children lol

Need to up the water intake but finding that quite hard.

fuzzylu said:
Well have just eaten the chilli pack with spinach, mushrooms and cottage cheese. I was quite surprised at how much veg there was for 200g

Feeling better after eating that. Was starting to consider eating one of the children lol

Need to up the water intake but finding that quite hard.

Glug glug!
Go for the water instead of eating the children! Lol!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Litre sports bottle, keep it filled and with you. Get into habit of drinking your first litre early and get 3-4 down during the day

If you like mint tea it redbush that's an alternative

Hang in there x

hiya hun just popped in to say good luck and dont eat the children hehe :bighug:

Back