healthy eating is the only way forward!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
:newbie:

hi everyone :) well im new (have been here before but not for a while) and like a lot of other people im a serial dieter, i go from SW to WW and back again, loosin and puttin on the same amounts of weight! so no more countin points or countin syns, healthy eating is the way to go for me, just eating as normally as i can, everythin in moderation & exercise, but if i have a bad day im not goin to beat myself up about it.. also not gettin into the rut of being out for a meal and thinkin "i cant have this or i cant have that" i will have what i fancy and enjoy it! life is for livin..aiming to drink plenty of water and eat fruit and veg every day.. i will keep a food diary just so u can all see and point out if u think im doin something wrong lol.. i have just over 2 stone too lose but am not in any big rush, i began healthy eatinn yesterday and so far so good..

:D

Hi,
I'm just like you ..... I bounce around between SW and WW and though good for a week will forget to point/syn at weekends and give up. So, I'm trying to re-educate my mindset and eat healthily instead.
Good Luck to you ;)

Welcome :)Tried them all,and the best way for me is healthy eating and loads of exercise.Lost 37lbs in 12 weeks,been hard work,but the feeling you have feeling slimmer and loads more energy is soooo worth it,best of luck

:newbie:

hi everyone :) well im new (have been here before but not for a while) and like a lot of other people im a serial dieter, i go from SW to WW and back again, loosin and puttin on the same amounts of weight! so no more countin points or countin syns, healthy eating is the way to go for me, just eating as normally as i can, everythin in moderation & exercise, but if i have a bad day im not goin to beat myself up about it.. also not gettin into the rut of being out for a meal and thinkin "i cant have this or i cant have that" i will have what i fancy and enjoy it! life is for livin..aiming to drink plenty of water and eat fruit and veg every day.. i will keep a food diary just so u can all see and point out if u think im doin something wrong lol.. i have just over 2 stone too lose but am not in any big rush, i began healthy eatinn yesterday and so far so good..

I like what i read and i could almost completly wrote this myself.
I think its all about eating right and having treats but in right amount and time and making sure we burn so we dont put on.
I agree that dieting is not for me and life is only one and you cant just deny yourself everything thats no good for you .I just crave it later and end up having too much.
Also its about maintaining and with diets i find it hard not to jojo.

Im signing myself under your post:)

I like what i read and i could almost completly wrote this myself.
I think its all about eating right and having treats but in right amount and time and making sure we burn so we dont put on.
I agree that dieting is not for me and life is only one and you cant just deny yourself everything thats no good for you .I just crave it later and end up having too much.
Also its about maintaining and with diets i find it hard not to jojo.

Im signing myself under your post:)

Hi angel :D
Aw i am awful even just yesterday and today i was for doing weight watchers again and for what!! I cannot and dont stick to it! i used to be able to but to be honest the past 6 years of my life have been a diet! I lose and regain the same weight every time! im sure people are totally sick and tired of my name poppin up in every section i am horrendous i know that!

Alot of the time i think when you are constantly thinking about ur weight (im guilty of it!) it causes u to end up over eating because you are always thinking about it! half the time when u just get on with things and dont overdo it u will find that the weight will come off! Its just todays society also as no1 years ago was as bad as what people are now about their weight and back then they cooked with lard!lol
Lifes for livin not countin points and syns etc (its about time i took note of that lol) a normal diet with fruit and vegetables and plenty of water and some exercise works for everyone else, so why not us!

Im glad im finally met someone just like me

I agree totally. Life is far too short for dieting. Far too short for beating yourself up over too many points or not enough water. So what if your not a perfectly healthy weight?!

I think too many people, including me, obsess over weight too much. Heres to healthy eating and exercise!

We can all do that.

Yeah me too,although i still need to teach myself to let go of obsessing and just live my life healthy.
I always think of weight,when i watch tv i check women out and compare myself to them or ask other half if Im similar size etc.its always on my mind and i wish to be free of it along with guilty feeling if i don't exercise or have a bit of treat.
Im only human,mum of two,away from family and sometimes i just don't have power to do all or just a tough day.

Back