Extra Easy Healthy Extra B question.

Angelkitty

I always use my Healthy Extra B for lunch, eating wholemeal bread or Ryvita or Ryvita wholemeal crackerbreads. I have just read that chocolate Weetabix can be used, but is it possible to just have 1 biscuit and use something else to have all of the entitlement? I just fancy a change as I seem to be eating the same things all the time, and I don't want to get fed up as this is the first thing that has ever helped me to lose weight. Thanks x

You can split Heb's if you want to, I do it all the time. Just be careful that you do it properly.

From what I've read about chocolate weetabix 2 biscuits are a Heb + 2 syns, so 1 biscuit is more than half a Heb.

I do it a lot with HEXAs because I use so little milk but I like to have cheese, I don't see why it would be a problem.

I've been trying to do my food diaries on the lifelineonline site and splitting the healthy extras isn't even an option - but I've definitely been doing it.

I'm new to slimming world (first weigh in was Tuesday) so I'm finding it quite frustrating to get my head round with some things like this - most evenings I've ended up feeling quite defeated by the whole thing right now.

Hopefully it'll pay off next Tuesday!

I've been trying to do my food diaries on the lifelineonline site and splitting the healthy extras isn't even an option - but I've definitely been doing it.

I'm new to slimming world (first weigh in was Tuesday) so I'm finding it quite frustrating to get my head round with some things like this - most evenings I've ended up feeling quite defeated by the whole thing right now.

Hopefully it'll pay off next Tuesday!

I often used to feel like this but not since I started keeping a food diary properly - if you write it all down it can seem much clearer and easier to keep track of. Good luck!

The diary may not allow you to split HEX's but in the FAQ's on the SW website it does say that it is allowed.

Back