Healthy extra b??

Mrsbrogden22

Can u have choc. Ready brek a's a HEB? Obviously with syns added but just wondering if it can b counted as one?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sure chocolate ready brek is not a HEXB, but if you do a search, I'm sure there was a thread on it.

I can't find it either, sorry, but I'm sure it's too good to be true that it is a HEXB:cry:

ginlin said:
I can't find it either, sorry, but I'm sure it's too good to be true that it is a HEXB:cry:

Lol yeah probably! Although the choc weetabix are a HEB! So u never know!! * bit of wishful thinking!!*

Wow so u can have it as a HEB!! That's my chocolate fix sorted!!! :) thanks sooo much got that!!

Wow so u can have it as a HEB!! That's my chocolate fix sorted!!! :) thanks sooo much got that!!

Nom, nom....but remember you have to have 1 Oat/Scan bran with it, for it to be a HEXB

Last edited:
I've checked the sw website today and I cant find th chocolate one as hex b

I can't find it on the SW website either, but it is listed in the SW Free branded foods 2011 book, as an Healthy Extra 'b' choice:

28g Ready Brek, Chocolate/Honey, dried, and 1 Oat/Scan Bran

28 g Ready Brek, Original, dried and 1 Ryvita Dark Rye/Original/Sesame

ginlin said:
I can't find it on the SW website either, but it is listed in the SW Free branded foods 2011 book, as an Healthy Extra 'b' choice:

28g Ready Brek, Chocolate/Honey, dried, and 1 Oat/Scan Bran

28 g Ready Brek, Original, dried and 1 Ryvita Dark Rye/Original/Sesame

Yeah I see the original ready break on the sw website but not the chocolate one..

Can you have a ryvita instead of he oat/scan bran?

Yeah I see the original ready break on the sw website but not the chocolate one..

Can you have a ryvita instead of he oat/scan bran?

Ryvita doesn't have as much fibre as oat/scan bran, but I suppose it's up to you whether you want to stick rigidly to the plan or not. Personally, I can't see it as a problem using the Ryvita, as I have done so.

just in case there were still some interest in this topic, i have just started having ready brek for my healthy b and 25g of ready brek, any flavour including chocolate and 1 ryvita darkrye/original/sesame fits the bill...so chuffed with this news.:)

Sorry to bring bad news but this is a really old thread and things have changed since it was posted. unfortunately ready brek is no longer on the healthy extra list :(

What weight of nuts can I have as a HExB? Assuming they aren't honey roasted, or dipped in chocolate! Crushed nuts on fruit with yogurt is great for breakfast, and I just want to make sure I'm not barking up the wrong tree. The weights falling off so I imagine its right, but I just want to be sure.

Please can someone let me know. It's kind of the last piece of the puzzle.

Back