• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Healthy Extra Help

Potatogirl

There is only now
Hiya

A friend has recommended SW to me but rather than attend the classes (I really can't afford this) she's given me loads of info.

I think I get it but she didn't mention anything about healthy extras - which appear to be v important!!

I've tried to have a good look round the net...am I right in saying that you include 1 or 2 of these out of a and b list IN ADDITION to your free foods (obviously depending on which day you are on) and syns??

I'm having a time trying to get my head round this as as I have been a calorie counter in the past and I'm having difficulty not counting (actually having palpitations about putting something in my mouth I'm not counting!) - so want to get this right and would really appreciate your help.

Thanks
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Yes basically but the number depends on which plan you follow

Green/Red - 2 x HEb and either 1 or 2 x HEa (your choice)
Extra Easy - 1 x HEb and 1 x HEa

These are on top of your free foods and syns

Potatogirl

There is only now
Thank you so much Circes! I'm in awe of your loss! Wow. How long did it take you and was it with sw throughout?

Potatogirl

There is only now
Ooh..Ooh! I've got another question re HE's.

If I'm on a green day - do I have to take a HEb that protein based? Or can I have porridge as long as it's measured?

So many questions..