• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

healthy extra list on website?

I dont know if thats come out right but if you go on the slimming world website then into'my weight loss tools' then just underneath that there is 'latest healthy extras'

mojomcl

Silver Member
I must say, I love the LOOK of the new site, but I'm finding navigating it an even more time consuming and frustrating process :`(

It worked!

But yeah I've only ever known this website but i do sometimes think stuff is in odd places and have struggled to find stuff!

But that list is brilliant...I had no idea that many foods were classed as healthy extras - I've been going by whats in the book alone!

Thanks!

mojomcl

Silver Member
dea, I'm meaning SW's own, official site, it's recently had a makeover :)

O sorry I meant slimming worlds website (didn't right it very well!) I only joined in January though so don't know if the website changed since then? I don't use it that much tbh so I probably wouldn't have noticed any changes! hehe!

mojomcl

Silver Member
duh, gotcha! lol Blonde day!

I really think the directory needs to be updated to indicate the foods in there that can be used as healthy extra's. I sometimes end up using syns only to find out I could have used healthy extra's instead. Or mayabe if they did a book just for Healthy Extras.

I think there is a book that has the branded healthy extras in - a little one about branded free foods!

I thought about buying it but now I've found list online i just check things on there! But might be worth you looking in club?