Healthy Extra update pre prepared grated cheese isnt a Health Extra!!!!

Didn't see this thread when it was first posted, I use pregrated cheese a lot, like some of you have said mozarella is a nightmare to grate so the pregrated stuff is so helpful, oh well. I guess I'll just pretend I never saw this thread :D I like doing that when I find things out that I don't want to know! ;)

He he he ... ^^ this :D

Well i`ve always used grated Mozarella and lost the weight no problem, and have maintained with ease ... so it can`t be that horrifically fattening, as i have it on omlettes, in sarnies, on toast, on SW chips .... you get the idea :D ... lol luv my cheese !!!

Thanks for this.

I use pre grated mozzarella for convenience too. I do remember that Tesco did a pre packed block of mozzarella - not the stuff in water, more like regular packaged cheese. This is firmer and ok to grate so I will have to check and see if they still sell it. It used to be near the wet packed mozzarella if anyone wants to look for it.

Went to Tesco yesterday but couldn't find the stuff I mentioned, guess they no longer do it. :sigh:

After reading the other comments I decided to keep using the ready grated, I can always add a couple of syns if I think it's affecting my weightloss.

Back