Healthy Extras from the magazine...

vicibrown

I've noticed in the Slimming World magazine they list things you can use as healthy extras but these aren't listed in the book. I was flicking through some old SW mags I had and noticed that each of them had things that can be used as healthy extras in them but again things that aren't in the book.

Is there a full list that includes these suggestions from the magazine anywhere that anyone knows about?

In particular I seem to remember when I did it last time that the little mini boursin portions could be used a sa healthy extra but I can't remember if it was a or b or how many you could have!

The book only gives you a small sample of the healthy extras available - if it included them all it would be about double the size lol

There is a full list available on the SW website under My Weight Loss Tools > Latest Healthy Extras or it is also accessible through the online Food Diary :)

thing is things change all the time so the books don't stay current for very long, the website is the best place for up to date info x

Back