healthy extras...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by estherina36, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. estherina36

estherina36 Member

hi there,am new to this forum and slimming world,is it possible to get a list of the healthy extras A and B on here at all,and how many of each is allwed per day please?
    thank u for any advice and help girls!!(and men of course,i just assume your all woman?!!):character00148:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Are you going to a SW group?
    If you are, you would have been given a book which lists the Healthy Extras. The SW site also lists all of them.
    On Extra Easy you are allowed one of each and on green and red two of each.

4. estherina36

estherina36 Member

aww cheers..im not goiny to any classes,as i have a 3mth old boy,bless him,but bit tricky to get out! i couldnt see the healthy extras list..ill have another look!thanks x

5. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    hiya my boy is 4 months and i take him with me. they love him there. lol. also are you breastfeeding as you get more healthy extras.
    x

6. malaika

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sorry, I think the HEXs are only listed on SW site for paying members.
    Is there any way you could go to a class?
    You could take baby with you, or find someone to look after him for a couple of hours. Even once, would give you all the info you need. It really will help you.

7. estherina36

estherina36 Member

aww yes looks like its for members only...i just wondered if i could get a wee list on here..is that breakiung rules tho...?hope not!!:wave_cry:

8. estherina36

estherina36 Member

congratulations to u!!!hows it going...?i was going to breastfeed...but gave up before i even left the hosp...:cry:

9. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sadly that is cheating yes and it's also unfair to the 1000's of members who pay every week for the benefit. You could join on line of you're unable to get out of the house to a class, just buy a set of decent scales then away you go. Good Luck!

10. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Heya

I think we could get in trouble for putting a list up and to be honest access to the lists online and the SW password is what I pay my membership for

But on another note you could try reading through peoples food diaries and writing a list of what they use as their HExAs and HExBs it might give you a start to get going on your own

Gen x

11. estherina36

estherina36 Member

ops sorry everyone...x

12. malaika

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I suggest, in that case, you use the Search button as there are many posts regarding HEXs, but I still think the best thing you can do is go to even one class and get all the info! It really is worth it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.