Healthy Food Without Cooking

Balboa

Determined!
Hi everyone, due to my student lifestyle I don't really have access to cooking equipment. In my room I have a fridge and a kettle. Can anyone recommend some meals I could have in the evenings either cold or heatable by kettle lol!

I am having wraps and cereal during the day as well as rice crakers and crackerbread etc but would like to try something different in the evenings. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

are you allowed a microwave in your room? - do you have a shared kitchen area?

Not allowed a microwave in the room - There is a shared kitchen area but tbh I can't really use it (for a variety of reasons) which is why I am in a pickle at the moment. I can boil eggs in the kettle (i've found) which is a plus! Just not sure what other stuff I can have for evening meals!

you could try mug shots they are a pasta/soup in a mug and quie filling

without access to a microwave I cant really suggest anything else sorry

That's a great idea thanks. Just picked up some Slim-a-Soups from the shop with noodles in them!

mug shots are much nicer!!! and low fat as long as you dont get the cheese one

Not heard of them, i'll have to keep my eye out when i'm next at the supermarket!

yeah all major supermarkets do them usually soup isle. cheaper places like heron, iceland, etc do them as well sometime

Back