My food diary..healthy body = healthy mind

LoopyLuSW

Hi
so i am 30 years old and started SW Thursday weighing in at 180lb (12st 12lb)
my aim is to have a healthy mind and a happier me and i figure that a healthy body is a good way to start, so here goes :)

any comments, tips...anything.. would be greatly appreciated. .need all the help i can get xx

Hi Loopylu
12 st 12 is the weight I am at now, I am doing SW also, it is a good plan:)
my tips are....follow it to the rule, write everything down to keep track, and also try to plan ahead, and if you have any slip-ups, don't worry just carry on, it will work out in the end.

Hi Loopylu
12 st 12 is the weight I am at now, I am doing SW also, it is a good plan:)
my tips are....follow it to the rule, write everything down to keep track, and also try to plan ahead, and if you have any slip-ups, don't worry just carry on, it will work out in the end.
thank you for the tips, i am writing everything down at the moment but i am finding the food diaries a little confusing how would my consultant know if im having the right quantities (as in 1/3 speed etc) ? maybe im just over thinking it? lol

ok so... week1 day 3

HEA: 250ml s/s milk
HEB:
syns: 7
breakfast : (this is where i struggle, i am usually busy in the morning, have 4 children, so usually just a coffee n go, but i am making the effort to chnage this habit.)
Coffee, with sweetner and milk from hea.
2x satsumas
Lunch: was missed :( should have got in from work at 1.30pm but didnt get in til 3pm so:
pear and bag of velvet crunch (4.5syns) when i got in.
Dinner: chilli (left over from last night - 5% mince, red onion, peppers, garlic, tin tomatoes, stock pot, tin of beans, chillis and chilli powder)on jacket potato and salad (baby spinach, celery, cucumber, spring onion and beetroot)
snacks: cup of tea x3, pink and white (2.5) satsuma.

Last edited:
I love making overnight oats, it's there ready in the morning (uses a HEB) and I sometimes gradually eat it during the morning...just an idea:)
i did actually see the recipe for this on the sw app, so will give it a go...r they nice? xx

week 1 day 4

HEA: 250ml semi skimmed milk
HEB:
sYns: 5
breakfast: coffee, apple and strawberry activia yogurt 0%
lunch: salmon fillet, baby sweetcorn, mange tout and carrots, tea
dinner: chicken, onions, peppers and mushrooms, baby spinach, cucumber and beetroot.
snacks: tea, pink and white x2 (5)

Last edited:
week 1 Day 5

HEA:30g cheese
HEB:
SYNS: 14

breakfast: ahh! the kids used the last of the milk so vanilla latte (a sachet from the cupboard) 4 syns...i needed coffee! lol
but at least i have a HEA to use on cheese later

Lunch: vegetable omeltte (2eggs, onion, garlic, peppers, mushrooms) & salad (baby leaf salad, spring onion, cucumber, beetroot) 30g cheese (HEA) + pink and white (2.5)
Dinner: cajun spiced sweet potato bake (from iceland -2 syns..will be geting again!) pork steak and salad
snacks:fudge bar 5.5

Last edited:
week 1 day 6
HEA: 250ml milk
HEB: 2 slices of w/m bread (400g loaf)l ₩
SYNS:13

Breakfast: coffee
Lunch: butternut squash & chilli soup (onion, garlic, butternut squash, tomatoes, chilli) with bread (heb)
Dinner: Lasagne (5% mince, pasta, tin toms, passata, onion, garlic, peppers, beef stock, 30g cheese(6)) & salad.
snacks: tea, pink &white 2.5, wagon wheel 4.5

Last edited:
Back