Healthy mind leads to healthy me :)

kayleigh.rebecca

Hello everyone.
Im starting a diary for myself, to keep track of my food and to talk all things weight related!
I'v been here before, been on here a while just not posting a lot.
I'm 29 and nearly 18st. Been heavy all my life, but it's the binge eating and obsession with food that has took over my life. Obviously it would be lovely to fit into nice trendy clothes but my main concern is to get over this battle iv had since being a child.
Iv joined weight watchers as I'm sick of sw rules and restrictions. I need a bit of freedom to stop me feeling too much on a diet (leads to binging)
I'm also giving the paul McKenna gastric band a go, I think it works if u actually follow the rules, something I'm not that good at!!

So anyway here's my new diary, feeling ready for it now. Not too much pressure just 1 lb at a time for me.

Iv just made tea, and some extra to make my own ready meals. So handy for me when I'm busy and my son might eat some too hopefully.

Attachments

• image-2426055973.jpg
    image-2426055973.jpg
    591.7 KB · Views: 71
About to go swimming. Really really thinking up excuses but iv got to bite the bullet and do it. Really embarrassed but I'm I'm gonna pay no attention to anyone and get it done. Walking there and back too. Sigh

Hi Kayleigh, lovely to see you starting your own diary :)

Those meals look fab - and well done you for the exercising - don't underestimate how well you are doing by starting it, I talk the talk but never get off my behind to do anything lol!

Hi and thank u for the reply.
Well I'm back, did aqua aerobics as it was just starting as I got in the pool. Wow, I'm unfit!! But I feel great now so I hope to go at least once a week for now.
I'm off to collapse in bed and probably sleep like a baby after that! X

Swimming is an AMAZING form of exercise for us :) It supports and cushions everything - and you can hide under the water too if you feel you need to ;) :D

Well done for going lovely :D Good luck! :)

Thank u!
The Aqua aerobics class has got me aching in places I never knew I had :)
Need to get a better swimming cossie tho as boobs were all over the show with the jumps and what not.
Anyway, plan for today is a filling and healthy day.
Crumpets for bf,
Ydays tea leftovers (veg and chicken) for dinner
Tea- not sure yet but prob pasta and tuna. Need the stodge today.

Must admit the HGB is effective, I know when I'm full but I just keep eating anyway. This is what I need to stop, I fully understand how it works and if I stuck to the rules I'm certain I would be happy with it. Need to try harder x

sounds like a good day i need to get my bum in gear for the swimming pool x x

The hardest part is actually forcing yourself to go, It has took me a while to push myself. Enjoyed it tho and felt great when I walked home :) x

It's weigh in this morning, I feel very nervous as I don't feel Iv lost anything. But I want to write down a NSV to remind myself how good I feel about having a full week binge free. This is such good news for me as its my biggest struggle.
So I don't want to dwell on what the scales say... Let's see... Xx

I lost 3 and a half lb! I'm super happy with that!
NSV- non scale victory (I copied of another diary) :)
So I'm planning my day, healthy and filling today I think.
Bf- bacon and mushroom butties on wm bread.
D- not sure, something small as going to franky and Benny's for tea.
Will find something healthy for tea like chicken and salad. Feeling good today and happy :) :)

Setting myself mini targets.
Next target to get under 17St so just 3.5lb to go. Then I never want to see that 17 again! Xx
Cancelled franky and bennies too expensive. Having Chinese takeaway tonight with some friends, will have chicken and mushrooms and boiled rice. And il stop eating when I'm full!! X

Hi hun! I'm doing ww too, on my second week. Hope to journey with you x

Hi hun! I'm doing ww too, on my second week. Hope to journey with you x
Hi jayde, Yey it's nice to have another wwer here with me. I'm usually a slimming worlder but I'm well and truly fed up of it so I'm trying the pro points and really loving it up to now.
How are you getting on? Xx

I lost 3lbs last week so that's good. I'm sticking to points too for the flexibility. I used to do sw and think it is great but it is so nice to not have to worry about cooking all the time and having a sarnie if you need it! I'm enjoying g being on the plan but I am finding the weekend harder than I thought. Too much time on my hands!

Yes I know how u feel. Sw does work and is great if u have time to prepare, but I was one jacket potato and beans away from cracking up at work!
I struggle at weekend too, my partner is sat eating tons of leftover xmas chocolates and I'm sat here with a highlights hot choc and it's hard!!
Just looking at the bigger picture and that is to lose the weight once and for all.

Well done on 3lb loss, it's a great start. I will keep up with ur progress too :) xx

Back