Healthy pancakes

Pink_ladybug

Slimming for my wedding!
Any ideas? Batter, cooking and filling! I am doing really well maintaining but I can't not have pancakes tmrw!

I don't think you can do much to cut down on the calories in the batter but the lowest filling would probably be lemon juice and granulated sweetener or maybe some ww jam? xx

Or sod it and get out the Nutella .......

:giggle: xx

I have a lil bit of nutella in the cupboard!! Haha!! Is Wholemeal flour better? And do u think one cal spray would work? I'm thinking not and it will stick! Lol!

I don't think that wholemeal flour would taste very good, it's ok for savoury galettes (usually made with buckwheat) but not pancakes......

Oh go for it and have a couple of pancakes whichever way you'd like them! If you're maintaining you should be able to have a little of what you fancy!! I don't care about them personally but can understand that you might and that NOT having them might make you feel deprived and lead to a full on binge - so plan them, have them, enjoy them and get straight back on track :D xx

I'm not a fan of pancakes I dont think.........what are they even made of??

flour - eggs ...

Meh! Clearly I'm not much of a cook!!

You need to make a batter, like for Yorkshire puds, leave it stand for a while and then fry in a little butter, serve with lemon juice and sprinkled with sugar ......or just bung on Nutella and roll up! Divine:D

Mmmmmmm!! Pancakes with Grand Marnier and a little orange juice or simply with lemon juice and sugar.

Me too, it sounds like a very potent version of a Crepe Suzette......might have to try it......

If you like your liquers give it a go. They are scrumptious.

Mmmmmmmm chicken n white sauce stuffed pancakes! My favourite meal that my mum used to do for my birthdays! Not for us today tho - saving them for this weekend when my mum comes to visit...

Had to settle for bacon n egg pancakes followed by lemon n sugar! Definitely not healthy pancakes and I'm bow bursting at the seams! It was worth it! I only have pancakes on grove Tuesday! I'll have to give up food again for lent! Lol!

Zebs07 said:
Mmmmmmmm chicken n white sauce stuffed pancakes! My favourite meal that my mum used to do for my birthdays! Not for us today tho - saving them for this weekend when my mum comes to visit...

What's the White sauce? Cheesy?

Back