Heart broken and a new year

MahzB

A year and a half ago I was doing really well on slimming world and had gone from 18 stone 10 to 15 stone 3.

I then fell into a toxic relationship and through stress I am now back to 16 stone 11.

I have finally bitten the bullet and broken up with my partner so there is no excuses i can not blame them anymore for my weight gain. It is all down to me.

So it's a new year and I'm going back on Slimming World.

Need to get my health back and my confidence back.

Wish me luck!

Thanks

Didn't want to read and run.... I hope 2013 is going to be fantastic for you. Well done for ending something which is toxic too hun. SW is a great plan so good luck x x x

I wish you the very best luck!! You seem to feeling positive so fingers crossed you achieve every goal :) x

That's amazing, 2013 will be a good year for you I am sure. Thank you for being inspirational, when things are unhealthy for us be it food or people it is good to cut them out, well done!

Gigi D

Best of luck to you! :)

You've done the best thing by ending your relationship and having a positive fresh start! That is a massive hurdle to over come and things can only get better and easier from here on in! Good for you Hun and good luck!
X

Very best of luck hun xx

Congratulations on taking your life back, a new healthy and confidence you is on her way. I am new to this site and have bitten the bullet to do slimming wortld also. I look forward to this journey with you. x

Back