Heart palpitations - worried

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummymummy1972, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all, for the past few days I've been getting heart palpitations and am slightly worried. Has anybody else had this? Im a bit scared to go to the doctor just in case he tells me to come off the diet :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Yummymummy

I'd been trying to lose weight for a while but everytime I cut my intake I'd get terrible palpitations so went to the doc who told me that in my case they were being caused by excess stomach acid so I was put on omeprazole (still on it). This sorted me out nicely till I started CD. Around day 6 I start with palpitations which last for about 4 days(all day), and are worse as I go to bed. Gaviscon liquid helps me get through it and lots of water (though not too close together) then all is ok. That's just me though, if you're worried about it get to the docs but make sure you tell him about the diet.
    Hope you feel beter soon.
    Tara. x

4. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks, I think I'll make an appt with my doc just to be on the safe side. Also, you look absolutely amazing in your photo !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.